Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

2 plant tour tickets

Onalaska just let me know that he & Diane won't be able to make the trip to BG. They have to spots on the 8:30 plant tour that someone can have. Let me know & I'll hold them for you.

Onalaska just let me know that he & Diane won't be able to make the trip to BG. They have to spots on the 8:30 plant tour that someone can have. Let me know & I'll hold them for you.

Kelly would love to sleep in... So I only really need one. But i would also like for her to come so count me in for both those unless another single needs one. Thank you!!

Kelly would love to sleep in... So I only really need one. But i would also like for her to come so count me in for both those unless another single needs one. Thank you!!

This is the wrong group for Kelly or I when it comes to sleeping in. :chuckle Sometimes I need a vacation after the car cruise. :blinzel:

I'm on it now, Hawkeye & yes...mine & Celeste XLR's are the same exterior color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Attendance List

I have emailed out the most current attendance list to everyone who submitted their information to me. Below is the most recent list. If you are on it and didn't receive my email, contact me at cubby558@me.com and I will resend it to you.

If you are not on the list, but plan on attending, email me your information!!

Updated Attendance List

Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING (2 XLRs)
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa (XLR-V & CTS-V)
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ
Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
Vinman & Lori
SrChief & Jean
Whit & Coyote Karen
Greg & Cari Whittler (ZR-1)
Photo Mom (Z06 Corvette)
civilone & Tina
GM GEM
Jack & Lynda Parker
ald42 & Judy
Maurice & Linda Tipton
unionrunner & Coach
Harrisburg Hat
rleonard & Paula
Anita & Mark arv09--New Member
Nils & Elise nils--New Member
Hollywood
juliecomella
JRob & Debra
vonraab & Barb

See you all in a few days!!

If two tickets come available I would like to purchase them...Thanks!

Yes, I am. I will be arriving on Thursday.

That would be wonderful & thank you!

Tour Tickets

Hey there Bruce! Just noticed a few tickets becoming available. Not sure if anymore will materialize but I would love to purchase a pair for Lorie and I if you can add us to the list - if there is one!! We're driving to Columbus OH Thurs nite and should definitely be able to make it to BG in time for either one!! Thanx for the consideration!!

Plan to arrive in BG at noon or 1 pm Friday. Should we just meet everyone at the NCM or is there something else scheduled before 3 pm?

Plan to arrive in BG at noon or 1 pm Friday. Should we just meet everyone at the NCM or is there something else scheduled before 3 pm?

PJ and I will probably hit BG around 10AM. We plan to drop off our stuff at the hotel, do some shopping (we missed out on the shopping last trip so I promised her Friday morning). Then we'll meet up with the group at NCM to caravan to dinner.

Hey there Bruce! Just noticed a few tickets becoming available. Not sure if anymore will materialize but I would love to purchase a pair for Lorie and I if you can add us to the list - if there is one!! We're driving to Columbus OH Thurs nite and should definitely be able to make it to BG in time for either one!! Thanx for the consideration!!

I'm looking for 2 spots for you. I will let you know.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom