Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Another Old Timer from Texas

harleridr

My XLR/V(s)
2006 red
Hi All,
I just became the second owner of an red 06. After owning a 94 Z-28, 97 Vette, 01 Vette, 06 CTS, I finally got around to an XLR, a retirement gift from my wife. I'm looking forward to learning a little more about these fine cars here on the forum.
Grump

Glad to have you aboard! You will learn alot from all here on the Forum and have a bit of fun on here too! Happy Retirement!

MB:wave:

Hi All,
I just became the second owner of an red 06. After owning a 94 Z-28, 97 Vette, 01 Vette, 06 CTS, I finally got around to an XLR, a retirement gift from my wife. I'm looking forward to learning a little more about these fine cars here on the forum.
Grump

We have a member from Coldspring, TX that used to have a red XLR ... he sold it (That would be you, MotorBoat!:)) You missed a great meeting up of the XLR's in San Antonio by 2 weeks ... I hope you stick around and join us in Colorado next June. Look's as though we will be combining 2 of your favorite cars!
Welcome ... retirement is great in an XLR ... they are great touring cars. :rocker:
Ruth Ann

Welcome to the forum Grump. Glad you found us. You must have a really nice wife to get such a great gift. I noticed your sign on name is harleridr. Are you a Harley owner too? Hope you will make plans to join our gathering in Colorado next year.

Yes, I ride a harley, an 03 W.G. 53 years on an H.D. this year. Where in Colorado is the meet?
grump

Welcome Grump! You will find some great people here that like to :party. Enjoy the new toy.

Bruce :wave:

Yes, I ride a harley, an 03 W.G. 53 years on an H.D. this year. Where in Colorado is the meet?
grump
Nice another Harley rider. My husband, Kevin aka Cubby, owns a Road King and a Fat Boy. Not really sure on what years they are. Our summers are pretty much full trying to fit in riding the bikes and driving the X.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom