Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Arthritis Foundation Classic Car Show in Dublin ,OH

Nils

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Elektra Blue XLR Platinum
Hello Everybody!

Nils and I would love to see our old friends, and certainly new ones, at the Arthritis Car Show in Dublin, OH on June, 27-29, 2019. It's a huge car show for a great cause but we haven't had a very good turnout of XLRs for the last few years.

We have already registered the BLUE GMA and made reservations at the hotel, (The Crowne Plaza), but there many other great choices as well. Supposedly the specially priced car show rooms are selling out quickly. Not to forget there are some wonderful restaurants and watering holes in Dublin.

We hope to see you there!

I have had cars in that show as well, and driven in the exotic cruise the night before in Columbus, leaving from Midwestern Auto Group.. I am about 2 days away from getting my first XLR delivered....Possibly I will take it to that show this year......It IS an amazing collection of cars there.

Hello

Paul and I were hoping to be able to join you. This sounds like fun and a worthy cause. We are not going to be able to make it,darn. We so enjoyed our time with you at the Woodward Dream cruise, another event with fellow XLR owners would have been great fun. Cathie and Paul and the bluebeast

I have had cars in that show as well, and driven in the exotic cruise the night before in Columbus, leaving from Midwestern Auto Group.. I am about 2 days away from getting my first XLR delivered....Possibly I will take it to that show this year......It IS an amazing collection of cars there.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom