Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2015 Dublin Arthritis Car Show - July 10th & 11th

Distrubing news today!

Sorry XLR Friends
We received disturbing news today. Wendy and I will not be able to attend the Dublin show after all because she now cannot get off work as they are short staffed and July is the busiest time for her company. Because 1 person retired, 1 quit and another off on maternity leave. But the good news is we are now booked and registered for the Mt Carmel IN show in August. Please tell Mark to take our registration money for the show and just donate it to the arthritis foundation if they can do that. Sorry that we will miss everyone at this show but hope to see you at the Mt Carmel IN. Show.

Dan, sorry to hear that you and Wendy won't make it to Dublin. I understand the work thing, we had to bow out of the Virginia Beach trip. We will take lots of pictures and will look forward to meeting you in Carmel.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, we just about one week away from the Arthrtis Foundation Car show. I'll be making reservations for dinner soon for Thurs, Fri and Saturday (July 9th, 10th & 11th)

Here is what I have so far

Thursday
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad and Kris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen

Friday
Chicago Dave & Jared
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad & Chris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen

Saturday
Chicago Dave & Jared
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad & Chris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen
Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl.

Let me know if there are any corrections or additions. Beepen, I put you in for all three days, just let me know, it is easier to make reservations and have more seats than needed.
Tim

Last edited:
Thanks I would love to go it's about 2hour drive
to Columbus from Akron but Im scheduled all weekend to work at HaaszAutomall the only holidays car people get off is Christmas and Easter,I
got to go to the Stan Heyet annual Fathers Day show with my buddy who showed his 1958 Caddy Eldorado Seville.it is an awesome event once a went at 8:30 AM left at 11Am got to work at 12:00 right on time .Found out I could have registered our
05 XLR.when I retire I will do that stuff hell I gotta work to afford my car[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DETOUR - I70 Eastbound

For those of you coming from West of Columbus, there was a major fire under the I-70 overpass on the west side of Columbus. Article in the Dispatch below. The bridge is totally shut down and they were saying to expect 1 hour delays on I-70.
Contractor hired to fix I-70 bridge; temporary repair planned | The Columbus Dispatch

I recommend taking the London Exit - US 42 north to Plain City and then to Dublin. I have pasted the Google directions from Indiapolis.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 9.36.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 9.36.29 PM.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 431
Thanks for the heads up Tim! See you next Thursday, have a safe 4th.

For those of you coming from West of Columbus, there was a major fire under the I-70 overpass on the west side of Columbus. Article in the Dispatch below. The bridge is totally shut down and they were saying to expect 1 hour delays on I-70.
Contractor hired to fix I-70 bridge; temporary repair planned | The Columbus Dispatch

I recommend taking the London Exit - US 42 north to Plain City and then to Dublin. I have pasted the Google directions from Indiapolis.

Ok, we just about one week away from the Arthrtis Foundation Car show. I'll be making reservations for dinner soon for Thurs, Fri and Saturday (July 9th, 10th & 11th)

Thursday
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad and Kris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen

Friday
Chicago Dave & Jared
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad & Chris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen

Saturday
Chicago Dave & Jared
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad & Chris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen

Let me know if there are any corrections or additions. Beepen, I put you in for all three days, just let me know, it is easier to make reservations and have more seats than needed.

PJ & I will be arriving Friday afternoon. We may just go to the Crowne Plaza, check-in, and then cruise thru the show to meet up with everyone.

Gizmo, great that you will be making the trek to Ohio. We will try to save room for you and Dave. I'll PM you and Dave with my cell # so we can make contact.
Note the detour I posted, it routes around the congestion on the west side of Columbus.
Tim

Beepen

Beepen is a little concerned about the weather and hasn't registered yet. Karen and I are hoping to join him at the show on Saturday and definitely for dinner Friday.

Looking forward to to seeing all of you again!!

Thursday
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad and Kris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen

Friday
Chicago Dave & Jared
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad & Chris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen

Saturday
Chicago Dave & Jared
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad & Chris
Nerkpowers & Beth
Beepen

Tim

Cruise-In with Cubby, Tiffany's Dad and Chicago Dave. Rain forecast for this afternoon, but clear day for the Car Show tomorrow. Gizmo will be here this afternoon and we are meeting Beepen and Limomamma tonight.
c936650d96e2ba056be1bd8d333d5021.jpg

Looks like you at least got some shade trees!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

2015 Dublin Arthritis Car Show - July 10th & 11th

468f1f5b63b3444d97f9f1157a543795.jpg
5b769a932d5b9d54060561cc4011fb90.jpg

No rain! Beautiful day for the Car Show. We have 8 XLR's. Cap City Diner tonight.

Last edited:
It was a great day with our XLR friends in Dublin. There were 8 beautiful XLRs on display! The weather was good for a change, with no rain. I think there was around 1,200 cars there this weekend! :cool:

Last edited:
A few pictures from the show

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 483
A few pictures from the show

Wow very nice! But no Silver XLR to bad we had to bail out and miss the show! Roxy would fit a Silver one right in there! Oh Well hopefully our plans don't get ruin for Mt Carmel. Everything set to roll! See you there!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

KUDOS TO TIM!!!

PJ & I had a great time. Sorry I wasn't feeling well yesterday afternoon. Thought dinner would help (thanks Cuby for leading the way), but I just needed to take something and go to sleep.

Here's a couple pics I took.

And for those that were there... the pics of your cars with the trophy are in my photobucket album here

Tim, I really like the XLR hat you & Beth made for the event, very nice! Maybe we can get you to make some goodies for the Artomobilia show. :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom