Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Artomobilia 2012 Carmel, IN- August 25

What a great weekend ! What more can I say.... So fun to see old friends, and meet new ones. Thank you Bruce, you never give up, your enthusiasm is endless. And I loved the way you lined us up Kathy, you just have that great photographer's eye. Such a well organized event, amazing. Missed you, Ruthie, Quinn and Bob. Now I'm really:( sad I won't be at BobFest.

Simply All Wrong! Yea .....somebody had to say it!

IMG_5878.jpg

No end to the Navy wana Bs..... So sad....

What a great weekend ! What more can I say.... So fun to see old friends, and meet new ones. Thank you Bruce, you never give up, your enthusiasm is endless. And I loved the way you lined us up Kathy, you just have that great photographer's eye. Such a well organized event, amazing. Missed you, Ruthie, Quinn and Bob. Now I'm really:( sad I won't be at BobFest.

Thanks for the kind words LinSue, it really turned out to be a great weekend with all of you guys. The fun & friendships are well worth all of the work. You guys can let me know if you'd like to attend next year. :wave:

IMG_6082.jpg

Julie's '09

IMG_6084.jpg

Larry's '06

IMG_6085.jpg

Fred's '08

IMG_6086.jpg

Gizmo's Elwood

IMG_6087.jpg

George's '06

IMG_6088.jpg

Lana's '08

IMG_6089.jpg

Marc's '04

IMG_6091.jpg

Schooley's '08

IMG_6092.jpg

Chicago Dave's '05

IMG_6094.jpg

Rich's '04

IMG_6096.jpg

LinSue's '05

IMG_6098.jpg

Coach's '08

IMG_6101.jpg

Carolyn's '04 NM

IMG_6103.jpg

Cubby's '06

Looks like I missed a great time.........

Certainly looks like I missed a great time but we had another show already booked that we attend every year with friends: I hope it is not on the same weekend always! :confused:

Steve & I were at a huge car show in Oshawa, home of the only GM plant that produces Camaro's; there was over 1,000 cars etc. We managed to pull down awards with our cars, Steve's 65 Malibu Wagon and my 57 Olds Fiesta Wagon.

So who is Julie who apparently borrowed my XLR and drove it to Carmel...:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle .....it even has the same wheels! :burnout:

Great time! Would absolutely do it again - especially now that I finally figured out how to get into the hotel parking lot:lol:! Thanks again for all the time and effort that went into this.

e & B

Looking ahead to 2013

There will be a meeting on Sept. 13th for the 2013 show. I hope to attend & find out the date for next year.

I hope that it does not conflict with our local air show next year. The next day starts Bobfest!

Bob

Artomobilia 2013 will be on August 24, Carmel, IN. They have invited the XLRs back this year. :wave:

A bit surprised they invited us back! Although we were down at the end of the street, perhaps they couldn't hear us up the street! :laugh::laugh:

Artomobilia 2013 will be on August 24, Carmel, IN. They have invited the XLRs back this year. :wave:

I would like to do this again this year. Anyone else? The registration page wants a club name, Midwest XLR?? Of course it depends on what is going on with the 10th anniversary happenings.

Yes, Phrede go ahead and use 'Midwest XLR Club' and we will all register the same way.

I had contacted NCM they are NOT planning any event for 10th Anniversary through them at the NCM but they said some other XLR clubs may do something???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back