Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Artomobilia 2012 Carmel, IN- August 25

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
The organizer of the '12 Artomobilia show called today with the date of the show & an invatation to all of you XLR ownwers to be part of the show. The show will be held on Saturday August 25, downtown Carmel, IN. He would like to display the XLRs @ the intersection of Main Street & Rangline Rd (prime location). It would be great to have atleast 10 XLRs on display. This will be the first year that XLRs will be in the show. I will pass along more information as I get it. Let me know if you would like to be a part of this unique show.:wave:

Here's a link to some pictures from the last couple of years;
https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/off-topic-11/local-car-shows-3718/index2.html

When I first saw the title of this post I thought it was Carmel, CA and I would be all over that. Sounds like a great show but unfortunately IN is too far for me.

Steve

The organizer of the '12 Artomobilia show called today with the date of the show & an invatation to all of you XLR ownwers to be part of the show. The show will be held on Saturday August 25, downtown Carmel, IN. He would like to display the XLRs @ the intersection of Main Street & Rangline Rd (prime location). It would be great to have atleast 10 XLRs on display. This will be the first year that XLRs will be in the show. I will pass along more information as I get it. Let me know if you would like to be a part of this unique show.:wave:

Here's a link to some pictures from the last couple of years;
https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/off-topic-11/local-car-shows-3718/index2.html

Count me in!! Sounds like a great opportunity to get our XLR's together and show people what a unique car it really is. It will be a great opportunity to meet some of the new folks that have joined the forum recently. :rocker:

We will definintely make this event. We need to get as many of the different colors to show up for this event!!

Sschooley, you're the only white one I know of--That means you'll have to make the trip up north. Stay for a month and you can also take in Bobfest 2012!!

I'll mention it to 5AM, it'll give her an excuse to visit her favorite Aunt.

Sschooley, you're the only white one I know of--That means you'll have to ...Stay for a month and you can also take in Bobfest 2012!!

OK, sounds like a plan to me...may have to return to Florida for my second Son's wedding on September 2nd unless I can talk him into hanging out in Indiana with me waiting for BobFest to start and just not showing up to get married.

Steve

When I first saw the title of this post I thought it was Carmel, CA and I would be all over that. Sounds like a great show but unfortunately IN is too far for me.

Steve

I thought the same thing... that particular date in August, we will be at Kool Deadwood Nights in Deadwood, SD. 600+ car show... amazing cars from one end of the country to the other. One year, someone had taken two halves from two different autos and put them together... did a fantastic job of it, couldn't see the splice AT ALL!!!

OK, sounds like a plan to me...may have to return to Florida for my second Son's wedding on September 2nd unless I can talk him into hanging out in Indiana with me waiting for BobFest to start and just not showing up to get married.

Steve

Steve, I hope you can make drive up here to Carmel for the show. :wave:

I hope that there will be a good showing of XLR's at this show.

Artomobilia attendee list

Homegameroom
Cubby
Chicago Dave
Rleonard
IndyXLRVGuy

GizmoQ?
SSchooley?

"The organizer of the '12 Artomobilia show called today with the date of the show & an invatation to all of you XLR ownwers to be part of the show. "

I have attended this show a couple of times and it is wonderful! I would love to be included in the XLR group at the show. (Thank you, Bruce, for staying on top of this :wave:)

"The organizer of the '12 Artomobilia show called today with the date of the show & an invatation to all of you XLR ownwers to be part of the show. "

I have attended this show a couple of times and it is wonderful! I would love to be included in the XLR group at the show. (Thank you, Bruce, for staying on top of this :wave:)

Hey George!! Long time no see. Glad you are planning on attending this. The more the merrier. :rocker:

George,

They won't let you in with those rims on your car, you'll have to get new ones. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I registered the XLR Car Club today for the show next month. The more the merrier.:wave:

Wow The Fun Has No End

Not sure I can make this on top of Mid-Ohio and Road America. Dare I have Kathy enter the car and collect the trophy....probably a bit presumptuous ....or not!

Steve

Not sure I can make this on top of Mid-Ohio and Road America. Dare I have Kathy enter the car and collect the trophy....probably a bit presumptuous ....or not!

Steve

Kathy will be more than happy to enter her... I mean your, beautiful XLR in the show.:cool:

Artomobilia Event 2012

If you are interested in this show, let Bruce or I know, so we can enter the info with the event promoters. Bruce has entered the XLR Club but no individuals as of yet. We'd like to see a great showing, as Bruce got us invited to this show!!! PM or email your information to either one of us so we can get this set up.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom