Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Asheville,NC/Charleston,SC Trip April '11

Metal ornament & artwork for trip

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a metal Christmas ornament or metal display artwork for our Carolinas Trip. I can contact Diane & see if she would like to do them again this year. I have sent her some ideas that I have. Diane did a great job last year on the pieces for the Colorado Trip from the logo that Quinn designed. Here is her website so you can see some of the other things she does; http://www.carartwork.biz/

I think this is a great idea. I would like to be first to order. John ;);)

Trip T-shirt

Here is a t-shirt designed by the people that are doing the dash plaques. They only come in white, with the event logo on the front and the XLR silhouette on the back. They are performance wear material. The cost is $21.00 each plus shipping XS-XL; XXL $24.00; XXXL $25.00
The final day to order is March 23rd. Let me know.

T-Shirt Orders

Anyone interested in ordering the Event T-shirt, please either PM or email me with your information. I will be coordinating with Bruce on the order, so we have them in time for the trip. I will also try to solidify the total shipping cost, so we can get an accurate amount per shirt. Chicago Dave is also working on a polo shirt for the event, so watch for that information as well.

Please note the final order date. This makes sure we get them in time!!

Here is a t-shirt designed by the people that are doing the dash plaques. They only come in white, with the event logo on the front and the XLR silhouette on the back. They are performance wear material. The cost is $21.00 each plus shipping XS-XL; XXL $24.00; XXXL $25.00

Anyone interested in ordering the Event T-shirt, please either PM or email me with your information. I will be coordinating with Bruce on the order, so we have them in time for the trip. I will also try to solidify the total shipping cost, so we can get an accurate amount per shirt. Chicago Dave is also working on a polo shirt for the event, so watch for that information as well.

Thank you, Cubby!

OK, so I am finalizing the design of the Polo shirts. I am going to do the shirts in Black with white stitching, or White shirts with putty stitching. The shirts will cost $35 each (its a litte better quality shirt than the regular polos I've done - same shirt as the Colorado trip polo's that Cubby had done last year). I will need the shirt information (color and size) by the same date as Cubby needs for the tshirts (March 23rd). Here is a prelim of the design for the polo shirt - it is not the same design as the tshirt/dash plaque. PM me or email me.

Dave,
Just a question for the ladies involved. Are you doing Men's and Ladies shirts, or are they considered unisex?

OK, so I am finalizing the design of the Polo shirts. I am going to do the shirts in Black with white stitching, or White shirts with black stitching. The shirts will cost $35 each (its a litte better quality shirt than the regular polos I've done - same shirt as the Colorado trip polo's that Cubby had done last year). I will need the shirt information (color and size) by the same date as Cubby needs for the tshirts (March 23rd). Here is a prelim of the design for the polo shirt - it is not the same design as the tshirt/dash plaque. PM me or email me.

Dave,
Just a question for the ladies involved. Are you doing Men's and Ladies shirts, or are they considered unisex?

Cubby,

Thanks for bringing that up ... I will do Men's and Ladies Polo's.

Anyone interested, please specify the following:

Men's or Ladies Polo
Size
Shirt Color - Black or White

PM or email me.

One month away!

Carolinas Trip is only one month away! We'll be in Asheville @ this time next month.:wave:

Shirt orders

Time is running out to place your order for the event shirts, T-shirt or polo. Contact Cubby or Chicago Dave to make sure you have your shirts for the Carolinas Trip.:wave:

Itinerary

Looking forward to the trip! :rocker:

I have been gone for the last few weeks and have been trying to catch up by reading thru the threads of what is happening.
I put together a summary of what has been discussed.

Attached is the Itinerary of things with phone numbers.

If there is anything to add or change just let me know. :worship:

(Updated to add visitor center)
(updated VC location & Calhoun Mansion time)
(added Hunley & Harbor tours)

Dale,

This looks great! Thanks for taking the time to do this (it helps be tremendously to kind of see an OVERVIEW of what is going on). The itinerary will allow me to "fill in the blanks" on what I want to do down there, while I'm there. :wave:

Looking forward to the trip! :rocker:

I have been gone for the last few weeks and have been trying to catch up by reading thru the threads of what is happening.
I put together a summary of what has been discussed.

Attached is the Itinerary of things with phone numbers.

If there is anything to add or change just let me know. :worship:

xlr05, Thanks for posting itinerary. I had not booked a motel in Charleston yet
so I went to Hampton Inn site and could not find the particular motel you had cited (Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point). :dunno::dunno::Is that the correct address? Is this where everyone is staying? thanks John :)

xlr05, Thanks for posting itinerary. I had not booked a motel in Charleston yet
so I went to Hampton Inn site and could not find the particular motel you had cited (Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point). :dunno::dunno::Is that the correct address? Is this where everyone is staying? thanks John :)

Yes, I looked at the reservation confirmation from them, They maybe be full

Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point
255 Sessions Way
Mount Pleasant, SC
United States, 29464
Tel: 1 843-881-3300
Fax: 1 843-881-6288

3 Weeks and counting! :rocker:

I'm really looking forward to this trip! We are going to have SO much fun!

:party

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back