Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac XLR Information and total USA sales 2004-2009

S

speedway

How often have we heard people say they very seldom see an XLR or I've never seen one before. When you see how many of these cars have actually been sold in the USA it explains how unique it truely is and why your driving such a remarkable Cadillac.

When you click this link scroll down and about half way you will see the stats. This link offers a lot more info on our XLR. Enjoy!!!!:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_XLR

Speedway:)

Most of the information you have been posting is available on this site under Model Center. Here is the link: https://www.xlr-net.com/specs/

Maybe you should go get a Wal-Mart greeter job, if you have that much time on your hands. :lol::lol:

Wait for it.....Wait for it :confused:

Most of the information you have been posting is available on this site under Model Center. He is the link: https://www.xlr-net.com/specs/

Maybe you should go get a Wal-Mart greeter job, if you have that much time on your hands. :lol::lol:
If you read all the information that was within the post you would have seen it covered a mutitude of XLR Historical Facts. While I am sure certain facts were more than likely repeated thats just an added ingredent to the post. I see nothing negative about that and with the increase in Membership that we have recently gained it would take someone a long time to even find this information being unfamilar with the Site. Gosh I've been on here a long time (2 years) and have trouble at times finding specific items of interest at certain times. We should all look forward and strive to have other members post its a good thing for the Site and when you post remarks like this it intimidates others into shying away that they will be greeted with an abusive remark about them being a "Walmart Greeter". I know I dont appreciate it and especially when it wasnt that long ago you made a post asking everyone to take heed to what Rob said about such abuse. Lets allow everyone to enjoy the Site if you feel it is out of your realm of fun then do as others and just overlook the post. Try not to be so negative and please refrain from abusive comments to members its really unnessary.

Speedway

.....and there it is. :chuckle

There is nothing abusive about the remarks made. Do you not know what the laughing emoticons are for? As far as the new members, I can in fact tell you that a few of them are from me sending emails to past attendees of both RII & RIII; which I contacted to promote this site and the upcoming events in 2011.

As far as finding information on the site, that is what the search feature is for. And if you can't find something, most people post a question and they get a response with the answer and/or a link to the information.

So in closing, don't ask for an apology, because there was nothing abusive about the comments. You are the one that needs to relax.

If you read all the information that was within the post you would have seen it covered a mutitude of XLR Historical Facts. While I am sure certain facts were more than likely repeated thats just an added ingredent to the post. I see nothing negative about that and with the increase in Membership that we have recently gained it would take someone a long time to even find this information being unfamilar with the Site. Gosh I've been on here a long time (2 years) and have trouble at times finding specific items of interest at certain times. We should all look forward and strive to have other members post its a good thing for the Site and when you post remarks like this it intimidates others into shying away that they will be greeted with an abusive remark about them being a "Walmart Greeter". I know I dont appreciate it and especially when it wasnt that long ago you made a post asking everyone to take heed to what Rob said about such abuse. Lets allow everyone to enjoy the Site if you feel it is out of your realm of fun then do as others and just overlook the post. Try not to be so negative and please refrain from abusive comments to members its really unnessary.

Speedway

There is nothing abusive about the remarks made. Do you not know what the laughing emoticons are for? As far as the new members, I can in fact tell you that a few of them are from me sending emails to past attendees of both RII & RIII; which I contacted to promote this site and the upcoming events in 2011.

As far as finding information on the site, that is what the search feature is for. And if you can't find something, most people post a question and they get a response with the answer and/or a link to the information.

So in closing, don't ask for an apology, because there was nothing abusive about the comments. You are the one that needs to relax.
You dont get it there are currently 426 members on this Site. When you say things it effects 426 members not just a handful of your friends. The abusive comments are uncall for (walmart Greeter) (have alot of time on your hands) and will only intimidate new members shying away from posting so as not to be humilated with your abusive comments. There were several who enjoyed the post I made and express that to me. With your negative attitude I would only suggest you not read my post. You were then first in promoting a new beginning to all of us and it appears your the one to go back to your old ways. Give all of us a break it was nice the way it was going.

Speedway

NO, you don't get it----It's a joke. Get over it. There is nothing abusive here, Fred. You're trying to read something into this that isn't there.

Well, I'm really laughing Cubby because today our refrigerator went out and we had to go buy a new one and I told Ray, looks like I need to go back to work to start paying for all of the stuff that's being replaced/repaired around here .... I said, hey! I should be a Wal-Mart greeter .... he said they'd fire me the first time I told some mother to wipe the snot off of her kids face .... :lol: I don't do well in WalMart. :lol:

How often have we heard people say they very seldom see an XLR or I've never seen one before. When you see how many of these cars have actually been sold in the USA it explains how unique it truely is and why your driving such a remarkable Cadillac.

When you click this link scroll down and about half way you will see the stats. This link offers a lot more info on our XLR. Enjoy!!!!:D

Thanks for the info speedway. It will helpful to some of the new members.

Thanks for the link and the enthusiasm for the XLR contained in your post. Every time I look at my XLR in the garage, it brings a smile to my face :)

Uintah

I happened upon this post and checked the link. Unless I'm misunderstanding the site, it states that in 2009 some XLR's had a "6.2 L V8.".
Wow.....anyone out there with one of those?

Steve

That info is incorrect. 4.4 or 4.6 NorthStar V-8s are the only XLR engines

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry