Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Canada, Our Northern Neighbor

Great find, Floyd.:)

Great piece; I know at least one member who should watch it and learn a bit more about our Northern trade partner and ally.

And it isn't Madmac.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
FR, you are constantly singling me out about my post and you consistently state that this Site (XLR NET) is for discussion about the cadillac XLR and your tired of having to scroll through what I post in " OFF TOPIC".

Please take note: this Post is posted in Cadillac XLR "General Discussion" and this thread clearly states "General Discussion about the Cadillac XLR".
So would you explain how "Canada our Northern neighbor" Has anything whatsoever to do with the cadillac XLR????

If I wanted, I could go back through the SITE and in NUMEROUS AREAS show where you have posted items that have absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CADILLAC XLR.

Me thinks you protest to much!!!!!!!!

speedway:(

FR, you are constantly singling me out about my post and you consistently state that this Site (XLR NET) is for discussion about the cadillac XLR and your tired of having to scroll through what I post in " OFF TOPIC".

Please take note: this Post is posted in Cadillac XLR "General Discussion" and this thread clearly states "General Discussion about the Cadillac XLR".
So would you explain how "Canada our Northern neighbor" Has anything whatsoever to do with the cadillac XLR????

If I wanted, I could go back through the SITE and in NUMEROUS AREAS show where you have posted items that have absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CADILLAC XLR.

I'm curious as to why you resurrected this thread, and/or why you chose to single out FR?

I was the first one to point out your need to review this thread's topic, rather than creating untold numbers of posts that have nothing to do with this group, cars, or any other appropriate venue.

I feel left out........:bawling:

What makes you think I was singling you out, I didn't mention any names, I only stated it isn't madmac, it could have been one of 500 others on this forum. You must have a guilty concience. You are the one that likes to attack and single out people. You are constantly trying to cause trouble on this forum. I refer you to the latest comment from mswaim.

Even the ignore button doesn't keep the quotes from showing up unfortunately.

I think it should be pointed out that Robert didn't start the thread ... and if the great Bard is going to be quoted, at least look it up and post it correctly ..... and, to, too, and two .... learn the difference ....

I, too, am one of a few that have lost some forum excitment....... it gets very tiresome trying to figure out who said what and why because I have to use the ignore feature. I was under the impression that if a person even had an inkling that a topic might get controversial that it got posted under The Edge. Here we are, on a perfectly great thread and it is rapidly deteriorating .... :rolleyes:

It is a shame that our moderators have to be busy babysitting - they are much more valuable than that.

Even the ignore button doesn't keep the quotes from showing up unfortunately.

I think it should be pointed out that Robert didn't start the thread ... and if the great Bard is going to be quoted, at least look it up and post it correctly ..... and, to, too, and two .... learn the difference ....

I, too, am one of a few that have lost some forum excitment....... it gets very tiresome trying to figure out who said what and why because I have to use the ignore feature. I was under the impression that if a person even had an inkling that a topic might get controversial that it got posted under The Edge. Here we are, on a perfectly great thread and it is rapidly deteriorating .... :rolleyes:

It is a shame that our moderators have to be busy babysitting - they are much more valuable than that.
I am sorry RA that I didnt clear this with you prior to posting. You being the self appointed SITE FILTER. Now you go after the moderators! WOW who's next ??? Shame Shame Shame.

Speedway

Speedway

I am sorry RA that I didnt clear this with you prior to posting. You being the self appointed SITE FILTER. Now you go after the moderators! WOW who's next ??? Shame Shame Shame.

Speedway

Speedway

I'm sorry too .... now you know better.

I saw an ad today on Craig's List.

It was Fred advertising for a friend...............

he misspelled "friend", now several "fiends" would like to know where they can drop by and say Hi..........

I saw an ad today on Craig's List.

It was Fred advertising for a friend...............

he misspelled "friend", now several "fiends" would like to know where they can drop by and say Hi..........
You are truly a funny guy ... :laugh:....

I which you gui's wood lern to spel its giting hard to reed wat you rite.

Rogr that, goowd busy. Makes me wish I had kept that darn CB radio.

Rogr that, goowd busy. Makes me wish I had kept that darn CB radio.
Mark, I missed this post yesterday I see this is where you started this latest tantrum. You know as a Retired LAPD Detective I dont understand your Professionalism. Our you okay??? I am starting to get concerned.

Speedway

Hey, you know how unstable us retired LAPD dicks can get. On top of that, they let us carry guns.

And, we still get all the free donuts we can eat. :reddevil

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back