Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

City of Belleville Car Show

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
I've been trying to contact St Louis Metro area XLR owners to get a few XLRs together for this show this weekend. If anyone else on the forum is planning to attend/participate please chime in here.
092411f.jpg

It looks like the cut off for registration is high noon. We will be there by then with XLR and GTO. Hope we can get a few XLR's together. :cool:

Dave

Congrats to Giz on his top 50 trophy at the Belleville Octoberfest car show!:beerchug:

Hey thanks guys, I couldn't have done it without you and your sister...and Uncle Chevy (Dennis).
2011BellevilleCarshow011.jpg

I put the word out and we ended up with three XLRs at the show - Great turnout for just a local show. Unfortunately, since I never got them all together I didn't get any pics of us together.

I waited at the entrance from 9AM to 10AM, when Uncle Chevy showed up with his Blue 08 and we waited together for a while, but decided to go ahead and park with enough room for another. My sister came by and sat with us and we had lunch together. DDTier, wife and sister showed up after lunch with their Black 05 and their red GTO. Its been a long string of long days so as soon as the awards were given out, I bailed and went home for a nap.

Some of the cars there I found noteworthy:

2011BellevilleCarshow001.jpg

2011BellevilleCarshow003.jpg

2011BellevilleCarshow007.jpg

2011BellevilleCarshow005.jpg

And just for Bruce:

2011BellevilleCarshow006.jpg

Way to go, Giz! Sounds like a very nice show. :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!