Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Custom Name Badges for the San Antonio Event

Diane finished our badges for Sebring last night, they are very cool!!! :rocker:

Maybe her or Craig will post them. She said she will be working on the SA badges this week.

Super Freak, I sent Diane pictures of you and the MM funnel. I think you will need 2 or 3 badges to put all of your information on.:lol:

Bruce:wave:

Bruce .... I saw your proofs .... how fun to have them ....

I hope your trip this week is memorable .... I know it will be ...

I am really anxious to see our badges - Maybe I should have had Diane put an "Honorable MM" on mine! :)

Diane finished our badges for Sebring last night, they are very cool!!! :rocker:

Maybe her or Craig will post them. She said she will be working on the SA badges this week.

Super Freak, I sent Diane pictures of you and the MM funnel. I think you will need 2 or 3 badges to put all of your information on.:lol:

Bruce:wave:
That's funny Bruce. Kevin said the same thing about me needing 2 or 3 badges to put all my stuff on there. Thank you. You guys take good care of me. :worship:

Bruce .... I saw your proofs .... how fun to have them ....

I hope your trip this week is memorable .... I know it will be ...

I am really anxious to see our badges - Maybe I should have had Diane put an "Honorable MM" on mine! :)

It should be a great trip...Can't wait to see our friends and those cars.:rocker:

You should have MM on yours. You gave us our name.

Craig .... any new info on the badges? We are getting very eagar to see our proofs!

I just FedEx'd Bruce's badges to Sebring for his event. I also just spoke with Diane on the phone. She will be working on some more tonight and bringing me the proofs tomorrow. Naturally, she will be in contact with the badge owners for input.

DSCN0667.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg

Craig, the car looks great!

Make sure and thank Diane for us. I spoke with our friend @ the hotel and he will pick them up for us tomorrow.

Bruce :wave:

Craig the car looks nice. ;)

Craig, we got our badges last week when we arrived in Sebring...they are very cool. Thanks!

Bruce :wave:

When should we expect to see our badges? I had hoped I would see a proof or ours .... I am getting very jealous :willy_nilly: :)

Ray has a badge and I have my silver Texas Ranger badge in a wallet sheath..............Oh, the other badges? I spent to much on my Texas Ranger badge, I can't afford one to hang around my neck, would a yellow ribbon suffice?:laugh:
When should we expect to see our badges? I had hoped I would see a proof or ours .... I am getting very jealous :willy_nilly: :)

Diane is working with you on your badge, correct?

Thanks on the car. I'm pleased with the results.

We haven't gotten anything on them? I think Kevin aka Cuby sent you an email on them.

It's a fun way to raise money for the kids. I did $11,000 in 2007-2008. I hope we have another good year in 2009.

How's it going in the badge-making department?? I am very anxious to see how ours are coming along.... :D

Has anyone that ordered a badge heard anything or received anything? I know we still have time, but thought we might see some preliminary stuff by now:dunno::dunno:

I just received an email from Diane that says:
Hi Rod,

I will call you this evening around 5:15pm if that is ok. I have been a little tied up in some personal business and needed a week to get some stuff sorted out. I am back on the keys and ready to rock. If you have any interest, hobbies or fav teams let me know and I'll incorporate them into the design also, fav color helps too. City. and State reside in. :)

Thanks for your patience,
Diane

Craig is on vacation on a cruise for a few days... I had emailed him a couple weeks ago; he emailed me back telling me to email Diane directly and gave me her email. Here it is - graphicreflection@yahoo.com - hopefully she won't get deluged with emails...

Has anyone that ordered a badge heard anything or received anything? I know we still have time, but thought we might see some preliminary stuff by now:dunno::dunno:
Hey Cubster ... yes, Diane actually sent me proofs of ours last week ... and they are awesome! She does great work .... there was one problem though .... the picture that she found was a 2009 and not Lola, so I am sending her pictures of Lola and she is going to make the change. I really thought I had pictures of her from every angle ... but apparently not. So, if Kathy were ONLY here!..... ;)

I just received an email from Diane that says:
Hi Rod,

I will call you this evening around 5:15pm if that is ok. I have been a little tied up in some personal business and needed a week to get some stuff sorted out. I am back on the keys and ready to rock. If you have any interest, hobbies or fav teams let me know and I'll incorporate them into the design also, fav color helps too. City. and State reside in. :)

Thanks for your patience,
Diane

Craig is on vacation on a cruise for a few days... I had emailed him a couple weeks ago; he emailed me back telling me to email Diane directly and gave me her email. Here it is - graphicreflection@yahoo.com - hopefully she won't get deluged with emails...

Hey Cubster ... yes, Diane actually sent me proofs of ours last week ... and they are awesome! She does great work .... there was one problem though .... the picture that she found was a 2009 and not Lola, so I am sending her pictures of Lola and she is going to make the change. I really thought I had pictures of her from every angle ... but apparently not. So, if Kathy were ONLY here!..... ;)

Thanks for the updates guys. I'm still waiting to hear from Diane. She assured me I would have badges to produce this weekend and I have not heard from her. As great of an artist as she is, she has no concept of business to speak of. I will likely take over this week and finish the remaining badges myself.

Craig

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back