Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Well grey clouds are starting to form. And I have to be over at my sisters house for a delivery. So I decided to put the top up. Praying it won't rain.
e369d01c78338403b991ef2da66e9123.jpg
5b157a4f4ba8059d3a23f745c8e18905.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this on Facebook and had to share:

Went to a new cruise-in some friends of ours are trying to get started - it's meant for classic cars not newer than the 60's so we didn't fit in, but wanted to give our support so took my XLR & the GT500. Anyway, we saw THIS, a super cool '41 Cadillac coupe, upgraded steering, electric windows, etc, gorgeous and RED!! Actually looked infrared. To the extent it's a restomod, it was very well done & I'd love to have it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 328
Just thought I'd post here. After the rains we had over the past couple weeks in Florida. My Xlr really needed a thorough bath. So last week when my mom had her van cleaned. I made my appointment with these guys. They do a fantastic job at a reasonable price. The only thing is they are local to the Jacksonville/st Augustine area. Don't know how far south they travel. But I think they do a great job. The company is Marc's detailing
3643c0e2926ae49bd6bd60563cb9d6e6.jpg
6594b7ef0326ab63de8f4f07e8415a7d.jpg
5a80d5d4eb911bc220046a724e715428.jpg

Wow looks good! Looks like some tight parking in your garage though!

Yeah. That the problem with condo living. I share the place with my mom and the only storage is the garage. [emoji45]. I wish I could take some of this crap stuff to a storage unit. But the closest storage place is 10 min away. Why should I shell out [emoji385][emoji385][emoji385] to store useless plastic tubs

Yeah. That the problem with condo living. I share the place with my mom and the only storage is the garage. [emoji45]. I wish I could take some of this crap stuff to a storage unit. But the closest storage place is 10 min away. Why should I shell out [emoji385][emoji385][emoji385] to store useless plastic tubs

Why not throw out the "useless plastic tubs"?:rolleyes:

Stuff in storage,,,,,

Why not throw out the "useless plastic tubs"?:rolleyes:

Probably because he said they are full of 'crap stuff'.

It's widely known that wherever you go, you have to take your crap, stuff, junk, and sh!t with you.......:)

The weather finally cooperated enough to get the winter storage dust off the V (i.e., it was cloudy but not rainy). I hate black but boy does it look good with Zaino Z-8 on top of it. Took it out & put 30 miles on it to give it a good run. Also found out the brand new Camaros sound really nice ... from a distance ... as they fall further behind you. :naughty:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 305
The weather finally cooperated enough to get the winter storage dust off the V (i.e., it was cloudy but not rainy). I hate black but boy does it look good with Zaino Z-8 on top of it. Took it out & put 30 miles on it to give it a good run. Also found out the brand new Camaros sound really nice ... from a distance ... as they fall further behind you. :naughty:

I like the Zaino's my self but a lot of work to apply so many coats. I found a new product up here by a friend, that sells at car shows I'm going to give it try next time. Here's, his online store if anyone is interested. I've seen this stuff on other vehicles and it really pops and easy to apply and up keep afterwards.
SNSCROFTGATE LLC

I like the Zaino's my self but a lot of work to apply so many coats. I found a new product up here by a friend, that sells at car shows I'm going to give it try next time. Here's, his online store if anyone is interested. I've seen this stuff on other vehicles and it really pops and easy to apply and up keep afterwards.
SNSCROFTGATE LLC

Multi coats aren't so bad - first year or two we had the base, we put a couple of coats on every time it got washed, since it had been a daily driver and needed some TLC. Since then we put a couple of coats on maybe twice a year, & the V has been on the same schedule after it got buffed out. They stay garaged & we try not to run them in the rain, so the Zaino stays built up. I thought the stuff was a pain to put on until I got the hang of it, now it's not bad at all.

Can you identify this car?

I saw this vehicle on Friday, 7/24/16. I have not seen one in many years.

Who can identify it?

Attachments

• CH 3.jpg
    CH 3.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 311
I'm not sure but it looks to be something in the American Motors line in 70's

Mercury Capri? (when they were corporate cousins of Mustangs)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom