Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I thought it would be nice to have a place to share what is going on in everyone's daily life, boring or exciting. :)

4/22/10

The weather is awesome here today, couldn't ask for it to be any nicer.:cool: Jeanie and Zoey stopped by here @ work to say hi, it's always nice to see them both.:D I'm trying to get caught up on my work so I can get to Chicago Dave's XLR tomorrow. Have a great day.:wave:

I thought it would be nice to have a place to share what is going on in everyone's daily life, boring or exciting. :)

4/22/10

The weather is awesome here today, couldn't ask for it to be any nicer.:cool: Jeanie and Zoey stopped by here @ work to say hi, it's always nice to see them both.:D I'm trying to get caught up on my work so I can get to Chicago Dave's XLR tomorrow. Have a great day.:wave:

Good idea, Bruce.

Weather is gorgeous here in Chicago as well ... but I think it is a bit chilly (looks nice from looking out of my office). I'm not getting much work done today - can't wait for 2pm to come around. As soon as I get home, I'll throw the stuff in the XLR and wait for Devin to get home from school. Then we are on our way to Indy! With the sun out, I think it will be a very nice drive to Indianapolis.

It was really chilly here this morning. The sun has shown up for the afternoon though and it is a little warmer.
I'm stuck in side working. :( Plus side Cubby brought GInger out today to play. :D

Good idea, Bruce.

Weather is gorgeous here in Chicago as well ... but I think it is a bit chilly (looks nice from looking out of my office). I'm not getting much work done today - can't wait for 2pm to come around. As soon as I get home, I'll throw the stuff in the XLR and wait for Devin to get home from school. Then we are on our way to Indy! With the sun out, I think it will be a very nice drive to Indianapolis.
Top up though right.

Has anyone seen the movie Orphan? WOW. It is a thriller and let me tell you didn't see that being the ending. I liked it.

Its been raining and windy here today. I had to go to the Dentist and have my new crown put on.:ugh:

Speedway:wave:

Off and on showers here ... yay! Did girlie hair stuff - met with a realtor (yep, seriously thinking about moving into a different house) ... and going to visit our dearest friend in the hospital tonight - Talked with out old friend LinSue .... and now wishing Ray & I were traveling with the MM's tomorrow ... Have fun you guys!:rocker:

Tornado watches here in Colorado today... One more week and I'll be back in NJ to pick up my baby and drive her back to Denver. It's been a long 6 weeks.

JT112673;21144to pick up my baby and drive her back to Denver. It's been a long 6 weeks.[/QUOTE said:
Hmmm ... "Baby" ='s .... um car? Girlfriend/wife? Actual baby?

We had sunshine, rain, hail and more sunshine and now it is getting ready to let loose again. Eric came today and has the foyer painted, next will be the rest of the living room walls and sliding doorws. I think while he is at it he may as well do the master suite upstairs. Thinking of getting rid of the white carpet and having Burgandy carpet installed. I am so tired of white. Looked at a house two doors from mine yesterday but dicided not to buy it. My little gardens are looking great with all the rain we have been getting.

Absolutely gorgeous here this whole week - in the mid 70's!!! Tomorrow we are headed to Miles City (140 miles east) for Cindy's niece's 1st birthday party. Should be fun!!!

4/23/10

Busy, busy day here. Looking forward to seeing everyone today. Dave's calipers and brackets should arrive this morning and I can get them put on along with new rotors and pads. I'll post pictures. Have a great day.:wave:

Lots of rain coming down and just a few miles north is SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW. This is supposed to last until nine o'clock tomorrow morning. I have an appointment to get my picture taken this afternoon for a new Shrine Directory so I guess I will be out in the mess.

Sun is out for now. Suppose to get rain hope we don't until we are out of here and no rain for the weekend I hope.
Business has picked up a little bit here so been working hard to get things done. :chuckle

Still raining here today but beginning tomorrow weather will be extremely fantastic and Ingrid and I will put the top down and go for a cruise. We wish you all were closer so we could have fun together every weekend.:)

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Spring Drive

Looking forward to getting away tomorrow for the Spring Drive, hopefully with dry weather! Spent yesterday on a jury trial 8am-8pm, so I am a little behind schedule. Need to take care of a few things Saturday AM but Bill and I will meet you in Salem @ 1pm for lunch and on to Corydon with the group.

4/25/10

Great day here in Arizona will get up to 83 we will put the top down and go for a cruise. :D

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Great day with wonderful friends! You guys are the best! Now we have to get ready to head back to work tomorrow.

4/26/10

Back at work. :ugh: The sun is out and it looks nice outside. Figures nice when we are at work. :(

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom