Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Kathy (Photo Girl) is going in tomorrow for spine surgery, they will be fusing two vertebrae (L4 & L5). Hopefully this will eliminate the severe pain she has lived with for the last couple of years.

Let her know that we are thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery.

Kathy (Photo Girl) is going in tomorrow for spine surgery, they will be fusing two vertebrae (L4 & L5). Hopefully this will eliminate the severe pain she has lived with for the last couple of years.

We will be praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery...

Best wishes. Prayers for both of you!

Wishing you the fastest possible successful recovery! We'll all be rooting for you!!!

Jean and I are now Honorary Members of the forum. We no longer own a XLR. I just traded my 2009 for the new 60th Anniversary Corvette Grand Sport convertible. Got a deal in Dallas that was too good to pass up. The new Corvette now has the interior features of the XLR.

That other post seemed like a sad post. I bet the new vette takes the sad away though. :)

Jean and I are now Honorary Members of the forum. We no longer own a XLR. I just traded my 2009 for the new 60th Anniversary Corvette Grand Sport convertible. Got a deal in Dallas that was too good to pass up. The new Corvette now has the interior features of the XLR.

Sorry to hear that you're XLR-less... although you're still welcome here and (I'm sure I speak for everyone) at ANY XLR event!!!! Maybe Montana next June???

Thanks. Even though we don't currently have an XLR, we have met many great friends. We will still try to make some events and will always be reading and watching on the forum.

Kathy's surgery went very well. The surgery took about 6 hrs with another 4 hrs in recovery. It was a long day, she was tired & thirsty. They installed a "cage" around her spine that required going in through the front & back to secure it to the spine. She is doing pretty well today considering. She has walked a few times & continues to rest. Thank you for all of your thoughts & prayers. :wave:

Jim, I'm sad to hear you guys no longer have your XLRs. I'm sure you will LOVE your new toy... ENJOY!

Kathy's surgery went very well. The surgery took about 6 hrs with another 4 hrs in recovery. It was a long day, she was tired & thirsty. They installed a "cage" around her spine that required going in through the front & back to secure it to the spine. She is doing pretty well today considering. She has walked a few times & continues to rest. Thank you for all of your thoughts & prayers. :wave:

This is good news to hear.

I certainly hope Kathy is able to get back into action. She was definitely missed on our PA trip.

We will all be glad to have her back with us and look forward to seeing her on our next trip.

Schooley, however, might need a little consoling, though I am sure he shares our hopes for Kathy's excellent recovery. :chuckle

Great things are going well so far! Really hoping & praying things stay that way & move along on the up & up. Fingers crossed, & hope both of you get some rest.

SUPER GLAD every went so well!! Thanks for keeping us informed on Kathy's progress...

Camaro Neiman Marcus edition???

I did not know that this existed . . . Much less that it sold out in 3 minutes . . . & cost $75,000.00. Apparently the prior year's Neiman Marcus edition was a Jaguar. Interesting contrast.

Neiman Marcus Camaro Sells Out - in Three Minutes

Hey Yall, Good news I located a 2006 Infrared XLR with just 3,000K on it. :cool:

IF my dealership can get their hands on it today...I am buying. :party
Very cool! Love that color on the XLR!!! :blinzel:

Great to hear, Hatty!! You also bought the best color!! :lol::lol:

You need to get out this way with the CTS-V before the weather changes, so we can let them run together on some twisties!! I'll probably put both away for the winter about mid-November. :(:(

Done Deal!!! Just got the call. They sent their guys to pick it up about 1/2 hour ago. Will have it, checked, fluids changed and detailed for delivery around 1600 hrs today.

I'M BACK

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back