Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Hey It seems like the nice weather brings the xlrs out. So far in the last couple days, I've seen 2. I spotted this one when I was heading to my local dealer to pic my baby up. This guy went down to the outlets, gander mountain, camping world or ford dealer. He ended up at the ford dealer. I also didn't have any if my cards with me because if they were in the trunk. I took them out because if moisture fear. I didn't want to actually go in because I asked around before I purchased my xlr, for a hardtop convertible. So after driving the parking lots if gander mt and camping world after picking up at my service I spotted this crimson pearl or 05 with wart.
9y3ehemu.jpg

Take a look at the plate. It's Florida plate lettering mood st.
Wondering if that's what he named her or what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What!!! No no. Well at least you'll buy another

Yes, I'm wanting a 2009 Platinum Edition. It will be hard to find a cream puff like Prissy.

You are not selling her before your new purchase r u? Just asking

I've been looking since Oct and she is for sale. It always takes me a very long time to find the car that I want....just like when I was looking for my Escalade. If I sell her first then I'm okay with that.

I've been looking since Oct and she is for sale. It always takes me a very long time to find the car that I want....just like when I was looking for my Escalade. If I sell her first then I'm okay with that.

Good luck. Hope you find the right one

On this past Thursday, I had to travel to Canton, NC. On my return trip home. I pass through Shelby, NC and a well-known Barbecue Restaurant by the name of Bridges Barbecue Lodge. It has been open for over 67 years. People travel from around the region to eat there.

Home

When I looked over at the parking lot, I was surprised to see a beautiful XLR in Crimson Pearl! It would have had to have been a 2004 or 2005. I know of only one other Crimson Pearl 2005 in my area. It may have belonged to that lady. (By the way, my car was home safe in her heated garage).

I should have stopped to take a photo, but I had one of my contractors with me and he was anxious to get home.

Should've dropped a card or your name with the site on it

Should've dropped a card or your name with the site on it

If it belongs to who I think it does, she's not interested. It is but one of her many toys. But I do wish I had stopped to take a photo!

Sent from my garage door opener using a hacked remote control

I saw a XLR on the coast today gassing up. It was the same gentleman I talked to months ago. Interesting that I was watching a sci-fi movie, Elysium were the rich and beautiful lived in space and apparently wears the same maker of watches that our XLR instrument uses (2005-08). Jody Foster checks her watch and I quickly said, "Hey, I know that name!":chuckle

In other news, I was watching the episode, "Forensic Evidence" and they quickly showed a black XLR. As usual the show is about some idiot who thought they could get away with murder. This time it was in FL. Some guy was living "large" off his wife's money and decided he needed to kill her. Anyway, the killer drove a Jaguar and not a XLR. :rolleyes: They just used the XLR to show the life style of the rich.

Crimson Red Cadillac XLR Platinum seen...

Hey buddy... Don't know how far you're willing to go to pick up that platinum edition but I just saw one here at Arnie Bauer in Matteson, Ill... The dealer told me they also have it listed on ebay and I just took a peak at it. I'll see if I can post a pic or maybe even a link so you can check it out. Okay, I hope you can see this link.

Cars & Trucks in Make:Cadillac, Model:XLR | eBay

Last edited:
Eslic1 thank you. The link brought up over 1500 vehicles but, I will search for the car at the dealership.

Straight to the dealer site...

Eslic1 thank you. The link brought up over 1500 vehicles but, I will search for the car at the dealership.

You could try going straight to the dealer's site...--> Arniebauer.com

Once I clicked the link I just put in platinum xlr.

Got it Guy!

Getting ready to break Priscilla out & head to Memphis for a couple of days!

Like. Have fun

Thank you.... The drive was wonderful! However, didn't see any other XLR's.

Today is a great day. Driving on highway 16 in st augustine Floridabut what do I c in my rearview a black v I think it was 09. But before he turn onto the freeway (95) we exchanged waves. He had his top up while I was topless.

What was he thinking?

I don't know. It was in the low 70's that night. It was around 5:15. I was in the right lane and was slowing down. I thought he was going to pull over to chat. But then he floored it onto 95 south. Guess he was showing me that he had more power then mine.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back