Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Just saw my color fly by me. Heading towards st augustine outlet mall. But I'm not in my xlr. In my moms van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You check the license plate,didn't you say you dropped off at the dealer?:confused:

Last edited:
Yeah. But I couldn't see that far. The car was in the fast Kane but I was in moms can on the on ramp.

There's a 09 elektra blue V for sale on eBay. Only has 955 miles "wow". Asking 80k

Wow. Very Low mileage but high price. Maybe the person was forced to sell but his/her partner. Lol

Was watching a movie on CW this afternoon called, $5 a day. About an hour and a half into the show, the main character walks into a Cadillac dealership, first thing I saw was the Black XLR. The salesman started telling him all about it... 4.6L engine, hardtop convertible, etc. First XLR I've seen in a movie... pretty cool!!

Talking about walking into dealership, I dropped off Roxy last week for rear end plate exchange, Brian the guy behind the counter says maybe you should just trade her in on the owners XLR up in the showroom, so I just had to walk up to check it out and sure enough there sits a beautiful red XLR! The sales guy said he thought it was an 05 and thought it had around 40k & and he garages it there for the winters months along with the red pick up truck park beside it! Snap 2 pictures and hit the road in my loaner car 97 Buick LaSaber

hasasame.jpg
ru4u3y9a.jpg

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Hey I think he stole mine. Or I'm driving a shell of some car thinking it's my baby. I still think it's a 06

It looks like it has the same fused running lights that mine does. I thought only the '04 & '05's had that issue and they fixed it with the '06 s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That reminds me of the first time I saw Crimson Pearl in my dealers showroom.....

DSC00223.jpg

Yes my 05 had the crazing (that's what they called the cracked melted look on the DR lights) . Got them replace not long after I bought her March of 2011

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

saw on in hollywood

Saw my first out here in Hollywood Cali. Black, Beautiful, However mine (05) is on showcase every day as I drive it all the time. 161,000 proud miles and still going strong. I usually dont get any wave responses BMW or Mercadies, lamboand masaraties but the corvette owners are cool . Those others know the xlr is a better looking ride. I am refinishing my seats and installing new carpet this year so she will be looking new again.

Saw a black XLR here in RENO today……..wish we had more running around here.

Saw a black XLR here in RENO today……..wish we had more running around here.

Next time I'm running through Reno to my daughters in Fallon, I'll email you so you can stand out on I-80 and I'll wave to you. Have your camera set 80MPH.:blinzel: There's always a smart ass somewhere & I qualify.

Next time I'm running through Reno to my daughters in Fallon, I'll email you so you can stand out on I-80 and I'll wave to you. Have your camera set 80MPH.:blinzel: There's always a smart ass somewhere & I qualify.

Hey Standby-V, Yes, there is, and Yes you do!!!:chuckle:chuckle:blinzel:

Sure….let me know when you head this way….make sure you drive the "V", my treat for lunch, I'd like to check it out.

Just saw I think a 05 driving down San Jose in mandarin. Not sure but it was the lighter red this guy had a handicapped tag. Tried to whip out camera phone but was 3 cars ahead of mom and I all the time.

The only one I see is in my garage....wish there were more around!

Jacqueline,

I swear I saw your XLR for sale on autotrader. Are you sure it's in your garage?

The only one I see is in my garage....wish there were more around!

Hello Cubby,
Yes, you did see Prissy for sale. She's setting in the garage for now. I will buy another one tho. 😊

What!!! No no. Well at least you'll buy another

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry