Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

I live in woodland hills ca. And I've seen maybe 5 in the last 6 years.

I live right across The Valley from you in Granada Hills. I’m in Woodland Hills all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen very few XLR's this winter and today I was in Palm Desert CA at the College of the Desert and parked one section down from me in the same spot was an 07 passion red XLR. If the spot beside him was open I would have grabbed it. As I said not many of our cars around this winter and none at the local Cadillac dealer.
John F.

Florida has lots of XLR's

I have seen very few XLR's this winter and today I was in Palm Desert CA at the College of the Desert and parked one section down from me in the same spot was an 07 passion red XLR. If the spot beside him was open I would have grabbed it. As I said not many of our cars around this winter and none at the local Cadillac dealer.
John F.

This is funny that you say that. I was thinking the other day that this area is an XLR hot spot. We winter in Port Charlotte FL (just moved from North Port - 9 miles away) and I see them often: unfortunately yet to see them parked etc to meet the owners. There is quite an assortment: for sure two black ones: one being a V, two shades of silver, and occasionally a dark red. Hubby saw a Goldstream the other day. There was also a blue steel that was for sale privately just south of here, I assume he sold it as I dont see it any more. I will try to catch the owners sometime. We plan to drive mine down next winter as I did last year as we miss having a convertible.

If anyone reading this is on the gulf coats - let me know where you are! We generally drive a white 99 Suburban or a white 61 Oldsmobile station wagon! :burnout:

2C077682-8B07-4A71-BDCF-62677E8629BC.jpg

AF918472-40F6-4481-AA21-7382DB5CE1A8.jpgF9EB1F87-7FE6-4E25-9DD9-F3F1FDF0D6A0.jpg

While at a local car show. I ran into some people that were wanting mine. Well they ended up getting a black xlr-V from a local Chevy dealer. They told me he went to the cadillac dealer to pick up a v hat. A salesman talked to him and said he was the one that sold that to a customer. Guess the customer decided to get rid of it. The new owner then talked the sales guy into giving him a build sheet on the black beauty.
I gave him my card and told him to update the xlr registry with his info. Also I mentioned to them about the bowling green event

i also talked to a couple other people. They told me a friend of theirs has inherited a xlr and will keep it after they sell their relatives other things. So I gave them a card of mine to give to their friends. I told them to have their friend update the xlr in the registry

Attachments

• E7ECAD88-C344-43DA-B419-72346FE22A17.jpg
    E7ECAD88-C344-43DA-B419-72346FE22A17.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 433
  • 239AE174-9BF9-42EC-8542-C162AA3FEE65.jpg
    239AE174-9BF9-42EC-8542-C162AA3FEE65.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 407
  • 3318538A-F67E-44C5-91EB-0A4C1A5FAE57.jpg
    3318538A-F67E-44C5-91EB-0A4C1A5FAE57.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
On this week's Lethal Weapon, there was an XLR-V in the scenes at a street fair car show. Belong to anyone here?

I’m running errands with my Kim and since she’s driving her van what do I see but this is gold beauty or could it be silver. Time was around 130 March 22nd. As we were turning into ace hardware on San Jose in mandarin Florida
AA281F62-DD36-4D38-8266-E43EAEE6F43E.jpg

Aaa a red one with tinted windows just as I was going over the bridge into orange park Florida. Couldn’t get a pic because the car was in the farthest lane and other cars were in the way time was 1:30 pm on the 11th of April

Well today as I was leaving my dealership. I just happened to be coming around at the right time. Because what did I see but this silver v. A couple of salesman were uggling over it. One was testing the roof and the other was asking if it was going to be theirs (meaning the dealership). Then my sales guy that I’ve known for awhile walks out and talks to me. The one sales guy says it’s a 08 and I asked the mileage. He said around 34k something. It looked clean inside. It look like it has black suede on the door inserts. But I could tell for sure When I was pulling up next to the car the one sales guy said you know how rare these are to find at dealerships for sale. He knew I was right because of my red xlr. But this has low mileage. My sales guy said he thinks the owner is looking at a used vette they have. View attachment 7708View attachment 7709
Resubmitting this again. My sales guy I know just told me that they received this back from the owner. I guess he’s decided to give it up this is a v. I’ll try and get more info from my sales guy. When I pulled into the dealership today two ppl were having their pics taken inside of it.

Was heading west on Cr 16 here in St. Augustine Florida and saw either a black or dark grey heading east. Thought I saw a sticker on the back window but could be wrong on the color grey. It was getting dark and it was raining + had my sunglasses on. They other thing is I was at a local cruise in and the guy that was parked in front of me said his neighbor has a silver one. So I gave him my card with the Xlr site on it and asked him if his neighbor knows of the site. He lives down by porpoise point here in St. Augustine Florida. The pic on the left is the guy that I talked to. He said his wife has the camero he has the viper and his friend/brother has the vette.
65EB9DA0-F9C4-4E70-8941-096D8520A8C1.jpg 5596F7D2-E4F1-4059-9C1B-74E5A7AC255C.jpg

Attachments

• EF4A10A0-6611-4D20-BE65-63FCB64A2103.jpg
    EF4A10A0-6611-4D20-BE65-63FCB64A2103.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 277
  • 4ADE3591-CD83-4005-9EF1-9177C61013C9.jpg
    4ADE3591-CD83-4005-9EF1-9177C61013C9.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 283
May have been me!!

Was heading west on Cr 16 here in St. Augustine Florida and saw either a black or dark grey heading east. Thought I saw a sticker on the back window but could be wrong on the color grey. It was getting dark and it was raining + had my sunglasses on. They other thing is I was at a local cruise in and the guy that was parked in front of me said his neighbor has a silver one. So I gave him my card with the Xlr site on it and asked him if his neighbor knows of the site. He lives down by porpoise point here in St. Augustine Florida. The pic on the left is the guy that I talked to. He said his wife has the camero he has the viper and his friend/brother has the vette.
View attachment 8097 View attachment 8098
I have a black XLR and drive it to St Augustine alot. A good friend of mine lives on SR 16 and my niece lives off of 207

I have a black XLR and drive it to St Augustine alot. A good friend of mine lives on SR 16 and my niece lives off of 207

Sorry I just redownloaded the Tapatalk app and found your reply. I live off the exit 323 international golf Blvd. which is the next exit up from CR16. The next time you are down here in the st Augustine/wgv area we should meet up and chat about our cars. If I still have mine [emoji23]. Another big expense and I might be forced to trade her[emoji25].
I’ll pm you with my contact info
Guy

Would love to meet up so we can talk about our cars. I’m at the wgv area north of SR 16. I won’t be taking my Xlr up to bowling green because my mom who will be riding with me has a bad back. She can’t stand to be in my car for that long if a drive. I’ll pm you with my contact info so the next time you are down here we could meet up maybe.
Guy

I have seen a lot of XLRs in Metro Detroit this year, from last weekend's Telegraph cruise to Baker's car show in Milford a couple weekends ago to just driving around.

Maybe collectors are finally driving them? LOL

Just got a message from a new friend that has a black xlr-v. His friend is a retired person that works for a local dealership. The person is looking into a gold mist 06 with around 30 k. He and I talked and gave him some things to look out for. But also told him about this site.
So hopefully he’ll be appearing here in the near future if he purchases the car

Just got done talking to this guy who own a blue 05 he said he has some sensor problems and gas gauge problems He said he has around 125 miles on it. But other then that runs great. He needs a new seat. I gave him my card and mentioned the 15 year gathering at the end of the month. He said he knows a machanic that has since gone away from the cloude knowland dealership. Other then paint issues around passenger window (I saw) and the seat (he said). Looked pretty sound car for being a 05 with 125 miles.
d4d12a1430b9d420239696c4c245eb62.png

Just got done talking to this guy who own a blue 05 he said he has some sensor problems and gas gauge problems He said he has around 125 miles on it. But other then that runs great. He needs a new seat. I gave him my card and mentioned the 15 year gathering at the end of the month. He said he knows a machanic that has since gone away from the cloude knowland dealership. Other then paint issues around passenger window (I saw) and the seat (he said). Looked pretty sound car for being a 05 with 125 miles.

How would a seat wear out with only 125 miles. :dunno: Maybe you left off some zeros on that mileage?

How would a seat wear out with only 125 miles. :dunno: Maybe you left off some zeros on that mileage?

Maybe he just sits in all the time and don’t drive much [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I did leave off zeros 125,000

Maybe he just sits in all the time and don’t drive much [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23]

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry