Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

My moms boyfriend (who lives in palm coast fl ) saw a red xlr turning into the Home Depot area. Don’t know what year but he did say it was a red one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw a silver one on st rd 16 in st Augustine heading opposite direction of myself. The guy was heading up to wgv area around 11:15 am on Friday the 5th of October. Again was in moms van

Saw a burgundy one south bound on I 87 from Albany NY yesterday morning 10/4 around 8am.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yes, I see XLR's..... mine!
Well: to answer the question: Can you fit a 22 ft boat with it's extended activity/swimming platform on it -on its trailer PLUS 2 Harleys, two bicycles and my XLR in the 'Right Half' of our Florida garage?..... the answer is YES you can! The 'Left Half' has the 61 Olds Wagon and the 99 Suburban in it! You can see why these two Car Nuts love this garage! (BTW you can not see the second Harley as we had to move it around to the other side of the nose of boat to accomplish this ...... and the boat belongs to a friend) Good thing the trailer has a swing away tongue.... and we covered that with a shipping blanket to make me feel better about driving the XLR in and out so we could still use it while there! Back home in Ontario for now!

Attachments

• 20181002_190002.jpg
    20181002_190002.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 218
  • 20181002_185959.jpg
    20181002_185959.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 216
Compliments!

That is a great example of making good use of every square foot in your garage! Unlike most garages you see that are full of 'stuff' and the vehicles have to sit outside!:thumbsup

Well: to answer the question: Can you fit a 22 ft boat with it's extended activity/swimming platform on it -on its trailer PLUS 2 Harleys, two bicycles and my XLR in the 'Right Half' of our Florida garage?..... the answer is YES you can! The 'Left Half' has the 61 Olds Wagon and the 99 Suburban in it! You can see why these two Car Nuts love this garage! (BTW you can not see the second Harley as we had to move it around to the other side of the nose of boat to accomplish this ...... and the boat belongs to a friend) Good thing the trailer has a swing away tongue.... and we covered that with a shipping blanket to make me feel better about driving the XLR in and out so we could still use it while there! Back home in Ontario for now!

Well try this on for size. With very little room I have inches to spare with my garage. It’s a single car garage and my mom has more “stuff” then anything. So this is how much room I have to squeeze my car in
9c5ebd47251c6f62f6bddcaee567337c.jpg
497610d4ff76b09706dff4f37831d5cc.jpg
. I keep telling her let’s get rid of the wreaths but she keeps saying maybe and it never happens. [emoji38]

I spy my Roxy ( yes with her boo boo)
6a1aa5e5012b2aeeb0c098d1ded601ce.png
and my self in Ocean City Md at the inlet Endless Summer Car Show

You need a lift so you can cram more cars in there! (Ours helps fit 3 cars in a 2 car slot)

Attachments

• 8B93F814-9BD4-4485-9C4B-6D9368C5F580.jpeg
    8B93F814-9BD4-4485-9C4B-6D9368C5F580.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 341
You need a lift so you can cram more cars in there! (Ours helps fit 3 cars in a 2 car slot)

Wish I had the garage height but love it

Today we attended a show with red 06 XLR V they were from the Pittsburgh Pa area they never heard about the Forum here.... so gave them a card, they saw another XLR BASE Red n and Black one here in Ocean City Md. too Cruz’in around
f99291cb1581b08431513902fa209a7f.jpg
4103a0debb719cb476692c377a3051f1.jpg
! We also seen a red one flash by over the weekend, but don’t know if it was this one or another one.

Last edited:
Saw a blue 04/05 looked clean driving out of Durban crossing rd in julington creak around 4:50 pm oct 30

I know we have done this before (in our other forum life), but on the round trip to San Predo for our cruise, about 4 hours each way, the only XLR we saw was Bob's. (I love Bob's windscreen) :wave::wave::wave:

We have been watching "Sons of Anarchy", (it makes us feel like we are taking a walk "on the wild side") and Katey Segal drives a black XLR-V, its nice to see one on TV. :D:D
If You Love Bob's Then You Will Really Love Mine :):)

XLR auctioned in Kansas City

Sitting in KCMO and just saw 2004 XLR go for $16,000. 52,000 miles approximate miles. Good crowd, only XLR I’ve seen so far.
After the auction I got a closer look at this beige model with light interior. Excellent condition, no wear and tear noticed, just the usual cataracts over the DTRL lenses. Seller listed it with no reserve, sold in about 3 minutes for $16,000.

Flipping through Chanel’s on tv and on extreme homes saw the rotating house episode that has a blue xlr

Just saw a grey one on a open transport truck mom and I are heading south on 95 towards daytona and the transport truck was heading north.

Can’t believe it 2 xlr spotting sin the same day. One going north a silver one on a open transport (going north) then spotted this red one heading south On 95. First mom and I were following him then he was following us. The guy turned off on LOGA Blvd then onto Williamson rd? Same color as mine so all in all 3 xlrs on the same day and same road. Sorta.
f2b3c6e02bfacdd037f308f07cab2ab5.jpg
de865f73f91dde2b943d74087bb9129f.jpg
. Mom had a appointment so we had to take mine since her van isn’t adapted for me. Maybe I can convince her to drop the top on the way home 75-80 f today here in north/central Florida

Just saw a red one with its top down and a dog in it.on San Jose blvd in mandarin. The person turned on Loretta road. This was around 2:30 on Thursday the 9th. Btw it was only 57 f here in north Florida.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back