Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

MARY KAY pink sighted

I dont usually bother posting when I see XLR's as I often do both here in Ontario as well as in Port Charlotte FL: However today I saw a pink 2009 Mary Kay car. The view in the photo is exactly all I got to see as it was not very close, don't now if the Mary Kay banner acorss the top of the windshield is still there. Seen at Prospect and Dynes Ave in Burlington, Ontario Canada at 3:15 pm, pulling out of the Burlington Mall parking lot area.

Have not YET checked the Registry to see if the owner is a member and had I been closer I would have tried to talk to her (It appears to be a lady driving) I snapped the first photo then zoomed in (brand new phone yesterday) and no sooner I snapped the second photo the light went green and away she went.
:burnout:

Attachments

• InkedIMG_20190515_151554_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_20190515_151554_LI.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_20190515_151601.jpg
    IMG_20190515_151601.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 294
Lol...now that is a once-in-a-lifetime sighting...ugly as it is, poor car. Pepto pink.

Great find graytoad, thanks for sharing.

I don't know much about Mary Kay cars, but could that be a contender for the most expensive MK car ever?

Lol...now that is a once-in-a-lifetime sighting...ugly as it is, poor car. Pepto pink.

If it was Pepto Pink it would be ugly. Actually looked good: not good enough that I would want to seek out one to buy, but it did look good! If I was a Mary Kay rep and 'earned that car' I would LOVE that pink!

At 2:40 pm on Thursday May 16th saw a tan/gold flash by my vision top up on 16 going towards international golf parkway here in St. John’s Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen this gem in Ocean City Md. today while out
42059b43611842e11e36214936787bff.jpg
Cruz’in around

Seen this gem in Ocean City Md. today while out
42059b43611842e11e36214936787bff.jpg
Cruz’in around

Yes that is a gem

Perfect! The day and the place just scream XLR! Top down!!

I spotted a black base XLR on aftermarket wheels in NW Houston on Sunday May 26th. We were both at the light for Barker Cypress on the 290 access road. I rolled the window and waved like a maniac. I think I startled the guy!

As I pulled out of my development. I saw a black one pass me as I was leaving. As I got closer to it. It turned in a neighborhood right around the corner from me. Ends up I run into this guy several times. So I didn’t pursue. I’ve talked to him before and also walked pass his place several times. He’s a decent guy and also ones a newer t bird.

I saw one a month ago as I was coming home from work. I got off the highway has he/she was getting on. Wasn't sure what I was seeing, "Two-seater Caddy?!" I was driving a 2012 CTS Coupe at the time and thought there was no cooler to be had. Got on the internet, found out what it was [XLR], and now I own a Platinum 2005.

I saw one a month ago as I was coming home from work. I got off the highway has he/she was getting on. Wasn't sure what I was seeing, "Two-seater Caddy?!" I was driving a 2012 CTS Coupe at the time and thought there was no cooler to be had. Got on the internet, found out what it was [XLR], and now I own a Platinum 2005.

That’s Awesome... Welcome to our world of XLR’s[emoji41][emoji1303]

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry