Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
We need to decide the dates for our trip to WI to see Dave and Quinn. Let's hope the snow is melted by then.:lol:

July 3-5
July 10-12
July 17-19 Vintage Racing @ Road America in Elkart Lake.

We could drive up on Friday and head for home on Sunday or Monday.:dunno:

We are the same--let us know the dates and time and we are there!!!!!

I want to be able to tell people I've been to Avoca and then they say where the H*ll is that!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm keeping all those dates open. I'll be there even if I have to pack my sleeping bag and tent!

Lets avoid the weekend of the 4th. Other things going on. Other dates a possibility.

Bob

My situation is like Bob's. A weekend other than the 4th of July would be best for me. In any case, I plan to be there! :wave: George

Missy Bling will be gone on the weekend of the 18-19th but I can go solo if I have to. Count us or me in. Road trip...................................:rolleyes:

Bruce,
I'll send Dale an email to see if they are up for it!! Sound like another fun weekend for the MM's:cool::cool:

Well, it looks like we will settle on July 17-19. We may want to go up on the 16th. More info;

http://roadamerica.com/Races/RaceInformation.asp?id=5

We will check with Quinn about lodging near the track and make sure there are enough bars in the area.:lol:

Dale and Mary, maybe you can join us in WI. We'd love to see you guys again.

I should have know you would pick the one w/o me! Oh well, guess I will see ya's next time. But the Mid-Ohio is not going to work out either for Marc or I on this one. We just won an all expenses paid trip to Cancun. So that is where we are headed! Bummer!:(

We need to decide the dates for our trip to WI to see Dave and Quinn. Let's hope the snow is melted by then.:lol:

July 3-5
July 10-12
July 17-19 Vintage Racing @ Road America in Elkart Lake.

We could drive up on Friday and head for home on Sunday or Monday.:dunno:

I should have know you would pick the one w/o me! Oh well, guess I will see ya's next time. But the Mid-Ohio is not going to work out either for Marc or I on this one. We just won an all expenses paid trip to Cancun. So that is where we are headed! Bummer!:(

If we can't find a place to stay, we may go up on the 10th.

You guys have to be @ Mid-Ohio...who'll set up Camp Toffolo? It won't be the same without you two.

Bruce :D

Hi - Sorry, but I just got on the computer - been a bit distracted. Dave's not here... he's busy giving birth to a kidney stone :( :pukeface::ugh:
Brought him to the E.R. this morning after a horrible night. He's got goooood drugs now:rocker:, but they're keeping him overnite. They asked him if he'd been drinking enough lately - guess not since we left SA :chuckle

Any weekend is fine. I will check into hotels near Road America for the Vintage weekend and let you know about that. If we decide on another weekend and just Avoca - then there's plenty of room at our house.

~Q

So sorry to hear about Dave's kidney stones! Ouch! We all hope he's back to 100% soon.

We certainly will miss Tiffany's folks at Mid-Ohio, but who could pass up a trip like that?!? Hey, I've got an idea - we could all probably fit in Missy Bling's luggage and join them- she'd just have to forego a few pairs of shoes! :laugh:

Hope DD feels better soon.

Oh jeez .... Last weekend DD was singing "rock" and this weekend he is singing "the blues" ... :chuckle Sorry DD for the pun .... you know I love you. Stones really are more than horribly painful - thank goodness for the meds to help a little ... so, plenty of beer and wine don't count towards lots of fluids, huh? Well ... guess you'll have to start adding some mixers ... hmmm, or maybe change over to the Sangria ... it is full of good- for-you fruit juices. :)

We have talked about WI .... Ray said he'd like to DRIVE it and have his own car ...... I hate to tell you what I told him after just getting out of the navigator's seat for a week ...:rolleyes: .... So, there has to be some negotiations happening before this decision is made. :laugh: (There REALLY are other factors too) ....

We checked the calendar and the weekkend of July 17-19 is Dr. Phil's 30th class reunion. How time flies. Sorry we won't be able to make it.

pays to be driving a minivan

Well, I almost joined the club myself. Got pulled over on my way home from the grocery store tonite. But he just gave me a warning because all he could see was some middle aged lady in a minivan with a gallon of milk on the seat next to her. Lucky he doesn't know about my alter ego "Quinn" and The Barbie Car! I almost drove it to the store - pretty sure I'd have gotten a ticket in that!

David is home and feeling better. He's drinking tons of water and hoping for the best. But at least the pain has let up. He says thanks for the good wishes!

Ruth Ann - if you guys fly to WI you can ride with me in the XLR and Ray can ride with David in his C6! OK - no other objections, right?

I think we have decided on the weekend of the Vintage Races at Road America... right guys?

~Cathy

Sorry to hear about DD. I have gone thru that 5 times.. it hurts like hell. The last one was the worst..they had to go in and get it. They happen to me about every 5 years and this is the fifth year!!!! Tell him to hang in there..I feel his pain..unless you have had one you can't imagine the hurt.:(

Oh jeez .... Last weekend DD was singing "rock" and this weekend he is singing "the blues" ... :chuckle Sorry DD for the pun .... you know I love you. Stones really are more than horribly painful - thank goodness for the meds to help a little ... so, plenty of beer and wine don't count towards lots of fluids, huh? Well ... guess you'll have to start adding some mixers ... hmmm, or maybe change over to the Sangria ... it is full of good- for-you fruit juices. :)

We have talked about WI .... Ray said he'd like to DRIVE it and have his own car ...... I hate to tell you what I told him after just getting out of the navigator's seat for a week ...:rolleyes: .... So, there has to be some negotiations happening before this decision is made. :laugh: (There REALLY are other factors too) ....
I hope you and Ray can make it. Negotiate in favor of us RA. :wave:

Minivan

I am still laughing about the minivan, more than likely you would have gotten a ticket in your xlr.... I am glad Dave is getting better, don't know that pain, but I have a girlfriend who gets them...she says the same thing, really really hurts. Take care....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom