Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Get Well Soon Kris aka Missy Bling

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
I got a call this morning that Kris had to have her appendix removed last night.

Get Well Soon Missy.

Hope you feel better soon. :love:

Kevin and Marion

Wow, that is out of the blue ...

We're so sorry to hear this, Krissy .... and hope you're up and about very soon .... you have a 2 year old that you need to be chasing around ;)

:love: xxoo :love:

(Mar, thanks for letting us know)

Wow, that is out of the blue ...

We're so sorry to hear this, Krissy .... and hope you're up and about very soon .... you have a 2 year old that you need to be chasing around ;)

:love: xxoo :love:

(Mar, thanks for letting us know)

Thanks Marc for letting me know. :love:

Get well soon!

I got a call this morning that Kris had to have her appendix removed last night.

Get Well Soon Missy.

Hope you feel better soon. :love:

Kevin and Marion

Get well soon, Kris!

Have a speedy recovery we will be thinking of you.:wave:

Fred & Ingrid

Wishing you a speedy recovery, miss you on the forum and really missed you at the Colorado Gathering. Prayers are with you Missy Supa Bling Bling Bling.:wave::wave::wave:

Miss Kris -
Hope you are feeling better real soon! Tell Mr. Marc to take good care of you. I think you deserve some BIG TIME BLING to speed up your recovery! :chuckle

Love
Quinn & DD

Now, you get well soon, Missy. Ya' hear? :wave:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Bob

Thinking of you Missy Bling...Wishing you a speedy recovery....I have a feeling not much keeps you down for very long....God's speed...
love ya.......:wave:

Missy is feeling better. I haven't gotten to talk to her yet just text back and forth. She let me know yesterday she is feeling better. Hopefully she'll be back on here soon.

Thank YOUS!!!!

Hey all, I just now got back to you to say how much I appreciate all your get wells! I am better each day! I think this was coming on for a while, at least for several months. :rolleyes: But slowly I will get back to my old self, it's been a long time coming.;) Miss U all! :wave:

Missy is feeling better. I haven't gotten to talk to her yet just text back and forth. She let me know yesterday she is feeling better. Hopefully she'll be back on here soon.

Why are you logged in as Marc---did you forget your password? :lol::lol: Or just having a blond moment!:laugh::laugh:

Hey all, I just now got back to you to say how much I appreciate all your get wells! I am better each day! I think this was coming on for a while, at least for several months. :rolleyes: But slowly I will get back to my old self, it's been a long time coming.;) Miss U all! :wave:

Thats great glad to here your doing so good we all miss you.:wave::wave:

Fred & Ingrid:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry