Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Greetings from the Texas Hill Country...

Lonestar XLR

Account Suspended
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Infrared XLR
New to XLR ownership and found this forum. Looks like a fun place to hang out and learn more about these special cars.

Welcome to the best XLR forum site on the net!! There is a wealth of information for you to learn and enjoy.

New to XLR ownership and found this forum. Looks like a fun place to hang out and learn more about these special cars.

Welcome to the group :wave: you'll love this group - wonderful people, full of information. Hope you can make it to some of our get-togethers.

Congrats on your new ride!!! Use the site search and you can find anything you ever wanted to know about these cars!!

Welcome! Wow, we are nearly as far apart GEOGRAPHICALLY as we can get:You in Texas and me in Ontario Canada BUT we do have a common ground: Great taste in cars! If you are passionate about your XLR then you will love this forum and its members!

Welcome to the forum!!!!! :cool:

Welcome to the best XLR forum on the net... glad you found us. Hope you enjoy your new ride!!! I see it's the same color as mine...

Welcome aboard! Your vehicle information has been sent. Enjoy your new ride.:wave:

Bruce (CT), I appreciate you sending me the info on my car. I couldn't tell if the PM I sent you worked or not as it didn't show in my CP. It still doesn't show as a sent PM. At any rate thanks for the prompt reply & service. :worship:

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to the forum and I look forward to learning & participating with the members here. :wave:

There is more than one XLR in Texas, in fact there are two Infared ones in my subdivision!! Welcome

There is more than one XLR in Texas, in fact there are two Infared ones in my subdivision!! Welcome

Thanks for the Welcome. I use "Lonestar" quite a bit in business, other forums, email addy's, etc. so it seemed natural to add "XLR" to it for this forum. I certainly didn't mean to imply that mine was the only one in the state, insult, or offend anyone.

Been a while since I've been through Coldspring... I'm not sure it had a subdivision last time I was there and now it's the home of two XLR's, go figure :dunno:.

I noticed your post mentioning the Texas Mile in October and it's on my calendar as well. Maybe we can put a face with a screen name there. Best regards, and happy motoring! :beerchug:

I noticed your post mentioning the Texas Mile in October and it's on my calendar as well. Maybe we can put a face with a screen name there. Best regards, and happy motoring! :beerchug:

And Elwood makes three!

No insult or offence taken, I'm, glad to see more XLR owners from Texas. Hope to meet you at the Texas mile in October.

Giz what town do you plan on staying in when you are down? Victoria? I need to make reservations.

Giz what town do you plan on staying in when you are down? Victoria? I need to make reservations.

I'm hoping some friends camp on site with their trailer, but I also made reservations at the base in San Antonio. Camping at the airstrip was a blast in February, but my friends aren't sure, yet, if their coming back.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom