Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday Marion (Supa)

My goodness ..... everyone looks WONDERFUL ....!!! And, hmmm, would that be a Mini-Me in the last picture? I mean, a Mini-Supa???

Looks like you guys gave Supa a Supa Surprise .... always wish we were closer to just hang ..... :love:

Thanks for sharing these pictures with me.

Will it ever end!

Had another great night out with friends last night for Supa's birthday. Friends flew in from Evansville to surprise both of us. Great meal, great conversation and great friends--what more could anyone ask for.:blinzel:

And, hmmm, would that be a Mini-Me in the last picture? I mean, a Mini-Supa???

Those are "Supas in Training".:lol: It was a great party, Cubby did a great job, and of course Supa was...Supa.:rocker:

My goodness ..... everyone looks WONDERFUL ....!!! And, hmmm, would that be a Mini-Me in the last picture? I mean, a Mini-Supa???

Looks like you guys gave Supa a Supa Surprise .... always wish we were closer to just hang ..... :love:

Thanks for sharing these pictures with me.

Yes Mini Supa is in the last picture. As Bruce said I have a bunch of Minis in training.

Thank everyone for all the birthday wishes.
Thanks Bruce and Kathy for posting pics and George too.

And my wonderful husband who did make this a special birthday and he spoiled me. Thank you dear the party was a surprise and my birthday was wonderful.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom