Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Thanksgiving

Potato pancakes dipped in egg wash, rolled in whole wheat flour and cornmeal and fried up crispy. Good eats !

Take the stuffing, pat into pancakes and fry slow in some oilve oil - even better eats.

Splash is best quantified as a "sliding scale" unit of measurement.

When I first start, a splash is about three ounces. As the day progresses, I begin using a standard wine glass to hold the splash; but sometimes I see it will be too much for the recipe so I consume the portion not required in the cooking process.

Later on, my need for consumption becomes part of the cooking process......

That progresses to the point where personal consumption overtakes the cooking process and I just say to hell with it; I'm calling the pizza delivery guy !!

I've never found a recipe where too much wine is too much... wait a minute, I'm getting confused.:confused::confused: (too much wine last night?? Is there such a thing??)
What I meant to say was I've never found a good red wine where too much is too much.

I hope you guys all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family & friends.:wave:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

We just love :love: cooking with wine! AND SOMETIMES WE EVEN ADD A SPLASH TO THE FOOD THAT COOKING! HA! HA! :blinzel: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND PLEASE MAKE IT A SAFE ONE "DON'T OVER EAT YOU WILL REGET IT LATER" LIKE ANYONE WILL PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THAT ONE! :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

We are very thankful to have met all of you .... spent wonderful vacation time with you .... and have formed lifelong friendships with you ... and so thankful to have the opportunity to own and drive the most beautiful automobile in the world.

We hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends ....

xxoo
Ruth Ann & Ray

Happy Thanksgiving to all our XLR-Net group!!
Supa & I hope everyone has a great day with family and friends, also take time to give thanks to our troops throughout the world who can't be home with their families. They need and deserve our support and prayers!!

'Cubby & Supa'

Happy Thanksgiving from Central Illinois to all our XLR friends. Thinking of you all and looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Bob

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from Devin and I - to all of our wonderful XLR friends. What a wonderful time we had, getting together so many times this year - to see many current friends, meet those we had only known on the forum, and to meet those we hadn't known from the forum (but are now here :wave:). As I have said in the past - I never would have imagined, when I bought my dream car, that it would connect me to so many WONDERFUL people - who are now my friends. Its better than an extended warranty! :chuckle
As Bruce often says ... MILES OF SMILES everyone! Travel safe, if you are traveling this holiday season.

:rocker:

QUOTE=ChicagoDave;34954]Happy Thanksgiving from Devin and I - to all of our wonderful XLR friends. What a wonderful time we had, getting together so many times this year - to see many current friends, meet those we had only known on the forum, and to meet those we hadn't known from the forum (but are now here :wave:). As I have said in the past - I never would have imagined, when I bought my dream car, that it would connect me to so many WONDERFUL people - who are now my friends. Its better than an extended warranty! :chuckle
As Bruce often says ... MILES OF SMILES everyone! Travel safe, if you are traveling this holiday season.

:rocker:[/QUOTE]

Ditto: triple ditto from we Canadian's who are currently in Florida!

My love for this car has brought me here to this forum and our new friends and we truly wish everyone a fabulous Thanksgiving with your loved ones. :) We are heading to Daytona tomorrow morning to spend the weekend at the Turkey Run in our 69 Buick wagon. Look us up! :wave:

Expecting that each of you will have at least a moment of thankful reflection some time today. In my reflections, my list of blessings is far longer than I will ever deserve. Among them is the fun, fellowship, and warmth you all have shared with me throughout this past year. Never dreamed that the XLR would deliver such a fun ride that unexpectedly included built in friends, fun trips, and plans for even more to come...

Wishing each of you a great Thanksgiving and a safe Christmas season!

Steve

Yes... we hope everyone had a fantastic and safe Thanksgiving as well. I agree 100%... I'd have never thought that an automobile (even one as special as this one) would initiate so many lifelong friendships as we have gained.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom