Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Thanksgiving

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving.:) Drive carefully when traveling and don't eat too much.:lol:

I hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving.:) Drive carefully when traveling and don't eat too much.:lol:

Thanks Bruce. Hoping you two have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

And to all of my other new XLR friends ... HAPPY THANKSGIVING as well. We have SO much to be thankful for. Cheers everyone!

:wave:

Thanks everyone. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope everyone has a good day.

Thanks, ya'll do the same. I just realized last year at this time I was meeting some members in person for the first time at Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake.
Everyone enjoy the weekend!
Bruce & Tracy

Wow - was it just one year ago B-pappy? Seems soooooooo long ago since we saw you and Traci ...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF OUR FORUM FRIENDS - WE ARE THANKFUL FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP .....

I hope you guys have the nicest day ever, what is better than the great kitchen smells coming from the kitchen, lots of family and friends around, and a great car in the garage :lol: -

Have a wonderful day .... !

My kitchen smells like pumkin, apple and peach pie right now, getting a full ham all prepped up for a slow night of smoking away on the grill.

Tomorrow it is time to slow bake the turkey; it's been soaking in the brine all day !

Oh, then there is the chicken-n-dumplings to make, stuffing, etc. etc. so lots more to do!

The best part is I have found true culinary genius can only be fueled with copious amounts of red wine; preferably a good CA zin or cab.

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

My kitchen smells like pumkin, apple and peach pie right now, getting a full ham all prepped up for a slow night of smoking away on the grill.

Tomorrow it is time to slow bake the turkey; it's been soaking in the brine all day !

Oh, then there is the chicken-n-dumplings to make, stuffing, etc. etc. so lots more to do!

The best part is I have found true culinary genius can only be fueled with copious amounts of red wine; preferably a good CA zin or cab.

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!
Okay, you got me this time - I really thought you were doing calamari and I just wondered why???????
Kiss the flamingos for us!

My plan was to gross the kids out to the point they would stay home!!!

It didn't work; they were so intrigued by the thought of grilled octopus their numbers increased.

My plan was to gross the kids out to the point they would stay home!!!

It didn't work; they were so intrigued by the thought of grilled octopus their numbers increased.
Wouldv'e worked on me.
But probably would have showed up to have some wine.... with the peach pie .... oh, yeah, peach champagne and peach pie .... Damn you, Mark!
Now I'll have to send Ray out to find me a pie.:laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone from Sunny Colorado. Just drove to the grocery store with the top down, 61 degrees and oh so Sunny. I think "Little Bugger" loved getting out with his top down. :):):)

Holiday Tradition

We're now watching one of my favorite movies, Planes, Trains and Automobiles......"Those aren't pillows!" We watch it every year at Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Kathy:)

That's become a family tradition with our family as well!!! What a great movie!! "How about those Bears"

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends.

We're now watching one of my favorite movies, Planes, Trains and Automobiles......"Those aren't pillows!" We watch it every year at Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Kathy:)

Burp ..... sigh .....:D
Great day, and I just finished my first leftover sandwich .....

It's been pretty quiet on here, everyone must of had a great Thanksgiving.

The holidays, shopping, 4-day weekend, Black Friday, leftovers, visiting and football ..... :willy_nilly:

We had a wonderful Holiday as well! The juice from the 27 pound Tom ran over quite alot and got down into the oven and started burning, and the house filled with smoke and the girls were left with no make-up on from our eyes burning.:( The house still smells of smoke and all Marc had to say was "my baby's cooking again"!:mad: But the Turkey was the best ever and all the fixin's were wonderful. A Turkey Day to never forget! That's the kind I like!!:blinzel:
The holidays, shopping, 4-day weekend, Black Friday, leftovers, visiting and football ..... :willy_nilly:

We had a wonderful Holiday as well! The juice from the 27 pound Tom ran over quite alot and got down into the oven and started burning, and the house filled with smoke and the girls were left with no make-up on from our eyes burning.:( The house still smells of smoke and all Marc had to say was "my baby's cooking again"!:mad: But the Turkey was the best ever and all the fixin's were wonderful. A Turkey Day to never forget! That's the kind I like!!:blinzel:

Hey, Pretty Lady, I guess I will have to email you the recipe for cooking the Turkey in a Brown Paper Bag. It comes out nice and Brown, very moist and the meat just about falls off the bones. I have cooked the Turkey's this way for years.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom