Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Keeping up with my better half!

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black Raven XLR-V
Hi my name is Mike and my 2007 XLR-V is named "Victor-V". My wife "XLRATING" has had such a great time with her 2006 XLR that I decided to join in the fun by getting my own. I met quite a few members in Bowling Green in 2011 and also on the Pennsylvania trip in June 2012.

Looking forward to having my own fun on the forum! :cool:

Good for you!!! Lotsa luck with her! I know you're gonna love her!!!

Glad to have you on board, and to see that you're not going to let your bride have all the fun! :wave:

We'll be looking forward to seeing Victor-V on our next trip, hopefully a little NC/VA get together or a road trip to Tenn.

Looking forward to seeing a picture of Victor-V and Beauty together.

Glad to have you on board, and to see that you're not going to let your bride have all the fun! :wave:

We'll be looking forward to seeing Victor-V on our next trip, hopefully a little NC/VA get together or a road trip to Tenn.

Looking forward to seeing a picture of Victor-V and Beauty together.

If the weather man is right, I will be working on the Victor-V and Beauty photos this weekend. :D

Great to hear Mike!! Did you get rid of the Mustang or just add to the stable. Sounds like you guys won't be riding together to events now, you'll be bringing both 'beautys'. :laugh::laugh:

Congrats on the new ride!!

Hi my name is Mike and my 2007 XLR-V is named "Victor-V". My wife "XLRATING" has had such a great time with her 2006 XLR that I decided to join in the fun by getting my own. I met quite a few members in Bowling Green in 2011 and also on the Pennsylvania trip in June 2012.

Looking forward to having my own fun on the forum! :cool:

Great to hear Mike!! Did you get rid of the Mustang or just add to the stable. Sounds like you guys won't be riding together to events now, you'll be bringing both 'beautys'. :laugh::laugh:

Congrats on the new ride!!

You both will have a great time. Now the big "fight" will b whose xlr will be driving. Meaning you'll want to drive yours but then she'll want to take hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect that "Beauty" will be making appearances at local events and "Victor-V" will be taking the road trips.

Thanks, Cubby. "Beast" (GT500) is in the stable. I use him to upset all the tuner cars!! :lol:

Victor-V is going to be our road trip XLR because Amy wants to keep Beauty in mint condition. Now around town, yes we will be in our own XLR's even if we are heading out to eat. :)

Victor-V is designated for road trips because it seems Mike has a policy of not driving anything under 400 HP. And it may be a coincidence, but somehow on the Pa trip Beauty ended up broken & Mike was doing most of the driving. :dunno: Hopefully she'll be safer now ... :laugh:

Congrats Mike!

Where in Chesapeake do you live.

My Dad lives out there as well.

If I remember correctly, he was out getting you something to make you feel better--can't blame him for that!! :chuckle:chuckle Maybe 'Beauty' was rebelling, because he was driving her.:laugh::laugh:

Victor-V is designated for road trips because it seems Mike has a policy of not driving anything under 400 HP. And it may be a coincidence, but somehow on the Pa trip Beauty ended up broken & Mike was doing most of the driving. :dunno: Hopefully she'll be safer now ... :laugh:

If I remember correctly, he was out getting you something to make you feel better--can't blame him for that!! :chuckle:chuckle Maybe 'Beauty' was rebelling, because he was driving her.:laugh::laugh:

A fair point that I broke first & that Mike was being good & taking care of me. I think Beauty was letting him know how she felt about my absence! (along with the horsepower demands)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom