Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Merry Christmas

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays.
:santa454::santa454:

Cubby & Supa

Merry Christmas everyone. (Lots of time to wish you a Happy New year)
Bruce & Tracy

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! :wave:

Merry Christmas from Central Illinois; Home of Bobfest!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL FROM COLORFUL COLORADO WHERE CHRISTMAS IS NOT WHITE THIS YEAR.:blinzel::blinzel::blinzel:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

FR, I think we have your white Christmas here in Winter Wonderland North Central Illinois (Another 4" of the white stuff fell last night):wave:

Merry Christmas Day .....

Remember the reason for the season !!!!

Love to you all on this wonderful day. All of family is heading out to the home of the 2 yr old to watch him get up to the wonderful world of Santa Clause ... I can't wait to see his little feet and bright eyes come down that hallway .....

This later afternoon we will head over to the older grandkids home where we will have dinner .... Ray smoked a 15 lb loin to go with the more traditional ham ... Tonight we will have to play all of those new family games that we invariably can't avoid .... :) Tomorrow I sleep in .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hope you all have a Merry Little Christmas Day ...
Love, love, love you ... thank you for being our friends ....

XXOO
Ruth Ann & Ray

Got my turkey in the oven, stuffing is slowly simmering, candied sweet potatoes were assembled last night along with the chicken-n-dumplings, taters are waiting to be mashed, cooking cranberries right now, green beans and bacon heating on the grill along with the ham.

Biscuits are proofing, then all I need is the make the gravy and we can get to eating !

Baked the sweet potato pies last night, so dessert is covered.

Merry Christmas.

Had a Wonderful Christmas Eve feast done here and now basking in the blessings of the best Christmas day ever.
Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas too!

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2012!

A VERY, VERY Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to each and every one of my XLR-Net friends. Looking forward to another year get-togethers, parties, etc.... we have an awesome group here!

God bless us ALL! :wave:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on the xlr-net site!! May God Bless You All and watch over you and your families in the coming New Year.

Your Midwest XLR Friends,

'Cubby & Supa'
Kevin & Marion

Merry Christmas everyone. I don't post much, but visit nearly every day. Hoping you all enjoy the holidays with friends and family.

Travel safely.

Robert

Merry Christmas everyone. I don't post much, but visit nearly every day. Hoping you all enjoy the holidays with friends and family.

Travel safely.

Robert

Thanks for Posting, Robert ... I too, used to just read threads and not do much posting - but I think this forum thrives when more people post comments and stuff. I think it engages more people and make for a much better "forum" environment.

So I would just like to let ALL those that come on the forum everyday and just "browse" know that the more participation we get from more members here, the better this forum is. We've had some great discussions in 2011, with many people participating - so I just hope it continues (and increases) for 2012.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Thanks for Posting, Robert ... I too, used to just read threads and not do much posting - but I think this forum thrives when more people post comments and stuff. I think it engages more people and make for a much better "forum" environment.

So I would just like to let ALL those that come on the forum everyday and just "browse" know that the more participation we get from more members here, the better this forum is. We've had some great discussions in 2011, with many people participating - so I just hope it continues (and increases) for 2012.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Well said, Chicago Dave! I've learned a lot here over the last few months.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Prosperous New Year for All !!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom