Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mini Me

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
For all of you who know her, my Mini Me goes for minor surgery tomorrow. Say a prayer for her and wish her luck. She we will be going for out patient surgery and hopefully every thing will go well and she will be home tomorrow afternoon. I will be there with her when she goes in surgery and comes out of surgery. She is very nervous today and scared so please pray for her.
Thank you

You can count on me, too ;)
+1
hesaid.gif

Cindy & I will also be keeping you and Mini Me in our thoughts and prayers... hope her surgery turns out for the best!!!

Thanks everyone.

Hope everything goes well ... thinking of you two today.

Thanks everyone.

Mini Me is back at home now. Everything went fine this morning. Thank you for all the warm wishes.

Really glad to hear that Rach is okay ... Tell her that Gramma Ruth Ann said to rest and to ask her Aunt Mar to bring her lots of ice cream and milkshakes! Bless the babes ...:love:

Really glad to hear that Rach is okay ... Tell her that Gramma Ruth Ann said to rest and to ask her Aunt Mar to bring her lots of ice cream and milkshakes! Bless the babes ...:love:
Thanks RA I will tell her. She has got all the soft stuff right now because that is all she can eat. She was all smiles when they released her, still pumped up on the pain killers and the knock me out drugs. She went home and slept started feeling pain around six. She is eating a lot of ice cream and pudding.

Thanks RA I will tell her. She has got all the soft stuff right now because that is all she can eat. She was all smiles when they released her, still pumped up on the pain killers and the knock me out drugs. She went home and slept started feeling pain around six. She is eating a lot of ice cream and pudding.
The good part is that she is eating .... anything ...!
The little neighbor gal just had the same procedure .... her mom loaded her with Chocolate/Coffee Ensure (good stuff and packed with vitamins) over ice ... and then a day or so later she was requesting KFC potatos & gravy .... I thought that was pretty funny. She had her parents running all over town picking her up things she could 'eat' ... smart kid ;) ... Jamba Juice ....

Kids get sick fast and well fast - they are wonders .... Hope she is much better by Christmas!

The good part is that she is eating .... anything ...!
The little neighbor gal just had the same procedure .... her mom loaded her with Chocolate/Coffee Ensure (good stuff and packed with vitamins) over ice ... and then a day or so later she was requesting KFC potatos & gravy .... I thought that was pretty funny. She had her parents running all over town picking her up things she could 'eat' ... smart kid ;) ... Jamba Juice ....

Kids get sick fast and well fast - they are wonders .... Hope she is much better by Christmas!

I hope she is feeling better by Christmas. Would hate for her to miss out on the Christmas food.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom