Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Montana Rocket Run 2014

Just want to say Rod that Joanne and I had one of the best holidays ever. We sure did enjoy every ones company. Thanks for the great time. It was well planned.

Thanks Pat... we really enjoyed meeting the both of you. Maybe next year, you & Madmac could get together and schedule a run in your neck of the woods...

Really enjoyed the pictures. Wish we could have made the trip - looks like it was a great time.
~Cathy

Thanks, Quinn... we really would have liked for you to join us. Maybe for the next one you can make it out...

Thanks Pat... we really enjoyed meeting the both of you. Maybe next year, you & Madmac could get together and schedule a run in your neck of the woods...
Well maybe we could give it a shot. I'll talk to Brian. He sure got a lot of great pictures also.

I don't know if this is the right place or not. But while I was at this past sat car show. Someone came up to me and said he saw a bunch of xlrs taking a cruise around Yellowstone park area. He said it was a great sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is the right place or not. But while I was at this past sat car show. Someone came up to me and said he saw a bunch of xlrs taking a cruise around Yellowstone park area. He said it was a great sight.

That was probably the MT Rocket Run.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 333
Yep I think that was it

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!