Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Guy from VA 2006 XLR

bloomsman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black XLR
Hi the name is John and I purchased a 2006 XLR in Nov.2009 and due to lousy weather only had it out 3 times. I have loved this car since it first came out and finally got my own XLR. As Secretary for a Car Club (141 members)
antiques, muscle, rods, etc I loved being in our Christmas parade with a bunch of our Vette guys, most had not seen one up close after doing a "white glove" inspection they were very complimentary about the XLR. I will post some photos of this and my 57 Ford ragtop as soon as I can figure the upload process. Looking foward to getting those hints, etc from you all. John

Welcome aboard John. You will enjoy your mew machine. Lots of great folks here, technical information and advise. Just ask.

Congratulations,

Bob

Welcome, John... I know you will enjoy your XLR as we all do. Would love to have you join us in Colorado Springs in May!!!!

Welcome aboard John enjoy your XLR and the Forum.

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hi the name is John and I purchased a 2006 XLR in Nov.2009 and due to lousy weather only had it out 3 times. I have loved this car since it first came out and finally got my own XLR. As Secretary for a Car Club (141 members)
antiques, muscle, rods, etc I loved being in our Christmas parade with a bunch of our Vette guys, most had not seen one up close after doing a "white glove" inspection they were very complimentary about the XLR. I will post some photos of this and my 57 Ford ragtop as soon as I can figure the upload process. Looking foward to getting those hints, etc from you all. John
John

Welcome to the XLR Net! :wave:

Welcome aboard...where in VA are you located? :cool:

Located in Colonial Beach, VA. Small town on the Potomac, about 40 miles East of Fredericksburg. Thanks everyone for the nice welcome.

welcome aboard. Enjoy your ride as the weather improves. Hope we get to meet you at one of the gatherings throughout the upcoming summer.

Welcome John, located in Alexandria VA. Looks like our Virginia numbers are growing, when it warms up maybe we can have a mid Atlantic get together some weekend. Enjoy the car, they're a blast and head turners as well.

Welcome to the fourm. :wave:

Welcome,:wave: I hope you get a lot of driving in whenever the weather finally warms up...enjoy. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Photos

First of my photos are in my garage profile. John

WELCOME. You car is beautiful. I wish you many happy (and sunny) motoring miles!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom