Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

haha I don't need an explaination of "the club" I have a feeling I was a member of a simmilar group back in my Trans Am/Crotch Rocket days!

I am sure I will have plenty of fun though!

The S.C. trip looks like a blast, I already have friends fighting to be my co-pilot.

Many members of "The Club" are still members of the MM's ... :lol:

I think Cubby is president .... :blinzel:

Funny thing is, I haven't been stopped since. I think Kentucky was out to get me.:laugh::laugh: I had Scarlett-V up to 148 on the way back from Colorado this summer.

Many members of "The Club" are still members of the MM's ... :lol:

I think Cubby is president .... :blinzel:

Funny thing is, I haven't been stopped since. I think Kentucky was out to get me.:laugh::laugh: I had Scarlett-V up to 148 on the way back from Colorado this summer.

:eek: No kidding??? I did not know that! Anytime Ray kicks it up to over 130 I start gripping the seat :lol: ..... You'd love the desert straightaways through TX, NM & AZ .... you'd be flying ...!!

Help me out here ... who were the original members of The Club .... You, Chad, Galen, Bob L., Todd??? I can't remember .... I just mostly remember how hard Galen took it.... Poor guy.

Here is a pic of 'The Club'--before our incident.:lol: Most were not smiling afterwards.:laugh:

midwest6-100mphclub.jpg

Left to Right: Chad, Galen, Cubby, ctsvman, rleonard, Ben

Ben .... now there is a whole new thread of it's own .... or should I say Ben & Cubby? :laugh: That's a picture with your dad! Hmmm - what great memories ..... Where is Bruce & Kathy? How did Rich come in? Dang! Wish we could sit and relive that Rendezvous .... :love:

Ben .... now there is a whole new thread of it's own .... or should I say Ben & Cubby? :laugh: That's a picture with your dad! Hmmm - what great memories ..... Where is Bruce & Kathy? How did Rich come in? Dang! Wish we could sit and relive that Rendezvous .... :love:

"The Club" was a seperate caravan down to BG from the one out of Indy.

Here is a preview to our next XLR rendezvous. Don't have to worry about speeding tickets....... This picture was taken yesterday; Saturday 10/16/2010

Buggiesatauction.jpg

Bob

Here is a preview to our next XLR rendezvous. Don't have to worry about speeding tickets.

Mine would have to have curtains to hide me, my fifth of scotch, and my TabletPC, cause that's the only way you're gonna get me in one of those, let alone try to get somewhere in one.

Thats pretty cool!
Maybe I can be an honorary member because ironicly I live just outside of Philly but I purchased it in Ohio.

I would love to fly there and drive back so I get in it sooner but I am trading my car in so I have to drive it out there. I have a feeling I am going to be like you and enjoy the first drive excitement so much the 6 hours will fly by before I know it.

I can't wait to get back either because I only told my parents about it... all the people who have heard me gush about how bad I want one for so long will be pretty shocked when I pull up to my best friend's party in the exact one I always described!

I am going to be strapped a bit financially now for a little while, but if you guys have any events or shows planned down the road I would definately be interested in attending!
Hey, Tree man,

Did you get your XLR? You are probably too busy driving it around - rather than spending time on the computer. :lol:

Give us an update - and post some pictures. :rocker:

YESSIR!!!

I posted some of the pics in my profile. I will have to take some more when I get a little more time.

I have been enamoured with her so far!!!! The car has truly exceeded my expectations.

Best part is October on the east coast isn't usually condusive to top down driving but in the 8 days I have owned her, 5 of them have been sunny and above 70 degrees!

Also in the first week the novelty has not worn off yet, I still am quite willing to answer the many random questions I get in parking lots and I feel like a celebrity at red lights in town.... The car and the color instantly turn heads!

My only regret is I didn't get this car sooner, and I am now spoiled and will never drive anything but a Cadillac ever again!

Thats great that your having so much fun with your XLR. I hope you continue to enjoy it as all of us do.:willy_nilly:

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Welcome aboard. You will never get tired of driving it. And after 5 years I still get the head turns and the question, "what is that" . It never gets old, let's you know it is a unique automobile. Glad to have another blue XLR with us. Hope we cross paths someday.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom