Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Old Forum News

Mine too. I guess there's is slow because they have 5,000 members:pat: Boy we sure have given Rob a break lately, let's se if we can conjure up some new stuff................O wait he will burn the chicken for sure then.

Maybe Rob's just quicker :naughty:;);) than Jerry???:chuckle:chuckle

Actually, there's a good chance, I'm going to move the XLR Net on to a better server soon, as I'm not overly thrilled with the one we're on right now.

It does have its quirks especially when it gets busy.

I haven't noticed any quirks and probably this site hasn't been this busy since it's conception. That wasn't meant to be a negative, just a fact, but you probably know best.
In most instances, you probably won't notice it, but I do. At times, you may get a page cannot be found error, or even a database error due to server load.

Because the server we're on, isn't very strong, at times, it might not be able to handle the amount of traffic the site receives.

One of things I like to do is make sure that my sites are up and running at all times, without any glitches in performance.

In most instances, you probably won't notice it, but I do. At times, you may get a page cannot be found error, or even a database error due to server load.

Because the server we're on, isn't very strong, at times, it might not be able to handle the amount of traffic the site receives.

One of things I like to do is make sure that my sites are up and running at all times, without any glitches in performance.
I haven't had any problems with this site. I too think it has been running real smooth. I haven't had any error messages. Your doing a great job Rob. :worship:

Once in a great while, I've got the "page cannot be found", but I just reload the page and it comes right up.
I just thought it was my computer...

Last night I got the 'can't find database' error for about 5 minutes .... hmmm, around 8 or so Pacific time, I think. I too, thought, :pat:, it's my computer ....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom