Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Old Forum News

This is the first time I've posted on this thread. I agree with all of you. I was going to post on the other forum that the last time I looked this was a free country :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot: and then decided that it just wasn't worth the head aches and the problems I would have experienced! Also, I don't understand why someone would not be able to find the information they would want and why they would complain about the other stuff, if they don't like some of the threads then just DO NOT read it!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm glad that, at least, most of the wonderful and friendly people have moved to this forum and THANK YOU RA for telling me about this much better form. I'm going to try and be on this one more, but it's really difficult when dealing with Wimpy. By the way RA are you going to start a "Wife's Club" :rocker: on this forum? I do look forward to those posts, as well as all the other ones. :D
Rob, can we get a cursing smilie, please?
Everyone have a great night!
one blue bunny

Jean, glad you made it over here. Now it is like old home week1:wave:

It's important for all to know about the behind-the-scenes exchanges between myself and Jerry. We got along quite well as long as I agreed with him.

The bottom line is; no member will never be allowed to challenge GM, Cadillac, Mea, Jerry or Allen on the xlr forum.

I've never belonged to an automotive forum where you could not post negative information regarding a vendor. How else do you all learn?

Everyone knows (some the hard way) Allen has a controlling interest in the xlr boutique; however he LIES about that constantly - but in his defense; he IS a car saleman who does not and cannot own an XLR.

I find it quite sad; much like a kid in a candy store.........with no pennies in his pockets. Always looking, never tasting............:pat:

WOW! Interesting information. Fortunately, we've found a new home here and that is all in the past.

Kathy

Surprise, surprise! (But, I don't think so....)

All very interesting ..... it's good that you have posted your side .... no more speculation! :squint:

Glad to see you have returned safely without being banned from the boat.
We look forward to Chowchilla with great anticipation.
Some folks just haven't read the constitution and the first ammendment of free speech or the next ammendment to bear and carry arms.
We are getting over it but I'm sure it will be the main topic at the BBQ in Chowchilla. After all, who is Mea but a refugee from Europe, that can go back on her word at any given time if it suits her, and Allen, who lies through his teeth because he is a salesman, not an owner of a Boutique, (His words, not mine)
drove past the old forum last night and all the lights where out.
It's important for all to know about the behind-the-scenes exchanges between myself and Jerry. We got along quite well as long as I agreed with him.

The bottom line is; no member will never be allowed to challenge GM, Cadillac, Mea, Jerry or Allen on the xlr forum.

I've never belonged to an automotive forum where you could not post negative information regarding a vendor. How else do you all learn?

Everyone knows (some the hard way) Allen has a controlling interest in the xlr boutique; however he LIES about that constantly - but in his defense; he IS a car saleman who does not and cannot own an XLR.

I find it quite sad; much like a kid in a candy store.........with no pennies in his pockets. Always looking, never tasting............:pat:

Thanks Mswaim. I for one was wondering what was going on with that site.

Well, as Mr. Gump was fond of saying; "and that's all I have to say about that".

No more old news; just new news.................what's this I hear about a BBB dinner in Chowchilla???

What's a Chowchilla??:dunno::dunno: Can you eat a Chowchilla? And is it true it tastes like chicken???

As you all know, we are back from the cruise, and it was wonderful, we did meet some really nice people, ate too much, and drink way too much. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

We did meet Bob for dinner in San Pedro, as we came down from our room, and headed into the bar, there he was, waiting for us, and setting next to him was a very very attractive young lady, he had managed to meet in the parking lot. Only our Bob would be able to acheive this kind of miracle, so all you guys eat your hearts out, your big dream should be, to be Bob!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Bob's newest friend is no other than Shawna Sharruf, President of Cigar Factory of New Orleans.

She was in San Pedro attending a function with many other people, but decided to keep Bob company while he waited for us. She was nice enough to retreive an excellent, hand-rolled sample of her company's handiwork for me to enjoy on the cruise.

I am eternally grateful and will be passing her company address/website to my cigar smoking friends.

BTW - PD is on target - Shawna was very attractive! What the h@ll does Bob put in their drinks????? :naughty::naughty::naughty::chuckle:laugh:

Bob - you truly are one-of-a-kind. :reddevil

Oh; she was driving a very clean C6 with a CA personalized plate = drum roll...........NO CGAR. Now that is waay cool.

It's my sweet disposition doncha know!
I will download that picture of her license plate and put it up when I get a chance. Shawna has asked me to join her at another function she is attending, but it's in Aruba:pat: Where the &ell am I going to get that much money? Did PD smoke my cigar that I gave you. Bob is trying to live a little longer by not smoking cigars just to amaze you with my technique.

Amazing effort ... But the PM came thru edited (the URL was missing).
Thanx for trying! :worship:

Ya know... for some reason, I knew it would!!! Actually, I was hoping that PM's were just that... PERSONAL MESSAGES. I tried to email you but you didn't allow for emails on the other forum. I also PM'd aerobat3... and received an email from him that said:
"Power corrupts!
What is the URL of the new forum?
Thanks"
He should also be here shortly.
Wonder if I'll get banned from the other site. Guess I'll find out soon!!

Ya know... for some reason, I knew it would!!! Actually, I was hoping that PM's were just that... PERSONAL MESSAGES. I tried to email you but you didn't allow for emails on the other forum. I also PM'd aerobat3... and received an email from him that said:
"Power corrupts!
What is the URL of the new forum?
Thanks"
He should also be here shortly.
Wonder if I'll get banned from the other site. Guess I'll find out soon!!

You won't. I PMd some people and I didn't get any e-mails or banned for doing so.

Has anyone pmd Elfred about where every one is? I took a peek at the old forum and it looks like he might be causing a little stir.

:) Elfred's a good guy ... I hope he finds us.

Nothing will change at the old place .... every post will continue to be read and no one will ever know if it has been changed, or deleted or censored ... who needs that? Who wants that? Change is sometimes difficult for some, but you can't have it both ways.

All the back-pedaling in the world cannot change what has occurred. :(

I will go on the other place and PM him and let him know where we are. Who knows if he will get it.

Maybe it's just my computer... but has anybody else noticed that this forum loads WAAAAYYYY faster than that other one???

Mine too. I guess there's is slow because they have 5,000 members:pat: Boy we sure have given Rob a break lately, let's se if we can conjure up some new stuff................O wait he will burn the chicken for sure then.
Maybe it's just my computer... but has anybody else noticed that this forum loads WAAAAYYYY faster than that other one???

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom