SanAntonio0921632.jpg

SanAntonio091941.jpg

SanAntonio091812.jpg

SanAntonio091819.jpg

SanAntonio091872.jpg

SanAntonio093277.jpg

SanAntonio0921420.jpg

SanAntonio0911346.jpg

Thanks Bruce & Kathy ... I am copying and printing almost as fast as you are posting them. That was SOME rain wasn't it? Haha, the Drinking Team with the bowling problem ... I think everyone looks amazingly sober for being walking UI's ... :lol: Just a week ago ... already seems like a long time to me.... :bawling:

Thank you, Bruce, for posting some of the great photos you and Kathy took. I can't tell you how much we all appreciate the work you do in putting these trips together and documenting them so beautifully. With you two taking the pics all I had to do was have fun! ...AND HAVE FUN I DID!:rocker: I'm already looking forward to our next road trip. My hat's off to you :worship: George

Some more Photos

Our new member of 'The Club'
DSC00950.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

Arrival in San Antonio--cleaning our babies
DSC00962.jpg

The Riverwalk
DSC00967.jpg

Bruce's 1st Night on the Riverwalk
DSC00973.jpg

Our new Firemen friends
DSC01055-1.jpg

DSC00979-1.jpg

Supa Freak suited up
DSC00982-1.jpg

The Alamo
DSC00988-1.jpg

The Birthday Bunch at Cadillac Bar & Grill
DSC01100-1.jpg

Wow - I can SEE pictures! Nice!
Bruce is trying to make me crazy by telling me he is sending me photos. But I can't see any of them.
~Q

:wave:Great pics. Keep them coming. :wave:

:wave:Great pics. Keep them coming. :wave:

I've been working on our picture DVDs and hope to have some of them ready to ship this week. I have well over 3,500 pictures to sort through,so it takes a while. Plus I have to stop and laugh at the pictures of Supa Freak,she cracks me up.:lol:

Bruce :)

I've been working on our picture DVDs and hope to have some of them ready to ship this week. I have well over 3,500 pictures to sort through,so it takes a while. Plus I have to stop and laugh at the pictures of Supa Freak,she cracks me up.:lol:

I'm glad I amuse you. :wave:I aim to please. :chuckle:chuckle Make sure you put some of my fireman on my disc. :lol::lol:

We are ALL looking forward to THOSE pictures!
That's our Supa Freak :blinzel:

Great job to all the photographer's for keepsakes of another great event among great friends......
Yeah .... we can SEE how you treat your friends :lol: - another picture that survived the drowning was a picture of the BAR in your room ... :willy_nilly: ... but I was pretty sure everyone had already seen it! :blinzel:

What the H*** is that with my husband in that pic I was not aware of?? I see things now that I am on here! :mad:

Fun pictures, Cubster!
DD wa sure a good sport about joining the club. :blinzel:
I was only able to retrieve a few pics from my rain soaked camera ....

View attachment 205
Jim & Jean

View attachment 206
Jet Boy and Ray

View attachment 207
CA, CO, NE, NC and FL!

View attachment 208
What happens in SA stays in SA ...

View attachment 209
Ruth Ann & Kent in AZ

View attachment 210
The Rockettes and Professor's wife, Pat

Thanks Bruce and Kathy, if we did not have you two to do all this wrok then we would have great memories but nothing to show, so thanks again and always for all you do!!
MB:worship:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back