Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Play dates for '09

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
This is an early list of events we are working on for 2009. Hopefully this will give everyone enough time to work a few or all of these dates into their schedules.

March 18-21, The 12 hours of Sebring ALMS race. Sebring,FL.

April 23-26, Biltmore Estate tour. Asheville,NC.

May 20-24, XLR Party in San Antonio. San Antonio,TX.

August 7-9, ALMS/IRL racing @ Mid-Ohio. Lexington,OH.

August 12-16, Detroit trip/Woodward Dream Cruise. Detroit,MI.

Sept. 23-26, Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta (ALMS race). Braselton,GA

The San Antonio trip is already locked in and the planning is underway. All of the other events are still in the discussion phase. If you have any questions let me know.

Bruce:rocker:

Yes for North Carolina

This is an early list of events we are working on for 2009. Hopefully this will give everyone enough time to work a few or all of these dates into their schedules.

March 18-21, The 12 hours of Sebring ALMS race. Sebring,FL.

April 23-26, Biltmore Estate tour. Asheville,NC.

May 20-24, XLR Party in San Antonio. San Antonio,TX.

August 7-9, ALMS/IRL racing @ Mid-Ohio. Lexington,OH.

August 12-16, Detroit trip/Woodward Dream Cruise. Detroit,MI.

Sept. 23-26, Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta (ALMS race). Braselton,GA

The San Antonio trip is already locked in and the planning is underway. All of the other events are still in the discussion phase. If you have any questions let me know.

Bruce:rocker:

Bruce,
I would like to join your Asheville, NC Biltmore Estate tour.
Henry (professor)

Henry, that's great!!! It is an awesome place to see. Kathy and I have been a couple of times and love it.

Bruce :patriot:

Bruce,
We should add the Vette show, oops the Vette-XLR show in Effingham, IL. Assuming that it is still there next year. Dates are yet to be announced but a good guess is 9/19/09 to 9/21/09.

Party at Bob's after the show....again

Bob

Biltmore is a great place to visit!!

We went there on the way home from RIII and are planning to go again this month.

Unbelievable mansion!!! :naughty:

Floyd

Bruce,
We should add the Vette show, oops the Vette-XLR show in Effingham, IL. Assuming that it is still there next year. Dates are yet to be announced but a good guess is 9/19/09 to 9/21/09.

Bob
Bob, that is a great idea. I didn't list it because of not knowing for sure if they will have it.

Bruce:wave:

Bruce,

Bob

Bob,

I got an email a few days ago--sounded like it would not be in Effingham next year--we'll still come for the party though--see you guys tomorrow!!!

Bruce,

Can we come on the Ashville tour on the Harley--we may be down that way on bikes, doing Deal's Gap, Gatlinburg, etc. and am always up for a reason to party.

One of the Midwest Red Devils,

Cubby558:cool:

Cubby, you sure can. Maybe you can bring both. The Little woman looks good in the X.

Bruce :)

You are right Bruce. He could bring both. I am up for driving the X. :dunno:

Fun up North?

Hi-
Just wanted to continue to lobby for some Road America events. :jump:These 2 fit in between the one's already listed above. Both are very cool... check out the Elkhart website.
www.roadamerica.com

July 16-19 "Kohler Vintage Challenge" VERY COOL OLD cars - RACING! Here's last year's results so you can see the kinds of cars they run.
http://www.roadamerica.com/images/races_kic/kic_08_results.pdf

June 18-21 "June Sprints"
SCCA results: http://junesprints.com/eventresults/2008/

~Cathy

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics