Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Year!!!!

I know this thread is "Quote of the Day", but the following could be the quote of the year!!! :lol::lol:

Quote of the year...

"Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonalds and
thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger.

It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown."

Sometimes my husband blows me away. We were at work, heading out for lunch, he was ready to go before I was so he said he would meet me in the parking lot. As I exited the building I heard him chatting with a guy who obviously had been admiring my car and I heard the other guy exclaim "that's your wife's car?" to which Steve replied, "Ya, she wanted it so I encouraged her to get it" and then he followed that with
"Just remember" - "A Happy Wife = A Happy Life!" :lol:

I'm gonna keep him! :love: (Now, if I could only get him to rememeber that when he looses his cool with me.....:chuckle)

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll bring you down to their level - and then beat you with their experience."

Money can not buy happiness.

But somehow it is more comfortable to cry in a Cadillac than it is on a bicycle.

You got that right: super crappy day yesterday but by the time I got home the XLR had fixed everything :worship: ....... and the balance of the attitude was smoothed over with a BIG Rum'n'fruit smoothie after that! :beerchug:

I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer, concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens:

"Isn't it great to live in a society where the penalty for lying to a congressman can be up to 30 years in jail, but the penalty for a congressman lying to you is another two years in office".

FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE

FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:

1.) Money cannot buy happiness, but it’s more comfortable to cry in a Cadillac XLR than on a bicycle.
2.) Forgive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.
3.) Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you...when they're in trouble again.
4.) Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
5.) Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.

"I am in love with Montana. For other states, I have admiration, respect, recognition, even affection, but with Montana, it is love, and it is difficult to analyze love when you're in it." - John Steinbeck

If this is a stupid contest, you are winning.

QUOTE off the day

I think I am reading between the lines here correctly.......;)

I beleive your latest post MTROCKET was thinking that airmikes comment was directed at your posting but it was his 'Quote of the Day', no relation to your Montana quote.

:wave:

I think I am reading between the lines here correctly.......;)

I beleive your latest post MTROCKET was thinking that airmikes comment was directed at your posting but it was his 'Quote of the Day', no relation to your Montana quote.

:wave:

Exactly... thanks for clearing that one up!! Mybad!!

Absolutely!! It was meant as quote of the day. SOOOOOOO sorry :eek:

My new motto...

Wine does not make you FAT ....

- it makes you LEAN ....
(Against tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people.)

Cindy came across this at her work... I thought it poignant enough to be posted here:

In your quiet moments, what do you think about?
How far you’ve come, or how far you have to go?
Your strengths, or your weaknesses? The best that might happen, or the worst that might come to be?
In your quiet moments, pay attention to your thoughts. Because maybe, just maybe,
the only thing that needs to shift in order for you to experience more happiness, more
love, and more vitality, is your way of thinking.
~ Marc Hack

Been a while since anybody posted here. Anyway, found this interesting:

There comes a point in your life when you realize:

Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

I'm glad you're ALL in my present AND in my future...

Came across this from the old TV show, "Kung Fu", Master Po gives young Caine (Grasshopper) some advice:
Caine: "Is it good to seek the past, Master Po? Does it not rob the present?"
Master Po: "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But, if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past."

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom