Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009

Okay .... I think I've got this fixed now ....

1. Kent
2. Jean
3. Jim
4. Ruth Ann & Ray
5. Robert
6. Rod/Cindy
7. Bob & J

Here's where we have reservations for Tuesday night, $79+taxes:
LAS CRUCES ORGAN MOUNTAIN NM
1500 Hickory Drive
LAS CRUCES, NM 88005
1-575-523-0100

There's always room for more! :party

I'm always hoping to see the list GROW! If anyone is contemplating whether or not to come to R4 ..... Please Come!!! We always have such a great time together! :rocker:

P.S. I think, if I'm not mistaken, Fred and Ingrid are going on in to San Antonio the day before us????

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that the professor is back on here!
I'm back on here as well! I sure have missed a lot of things on here.
RA you left one of the original Blue Bunnies off the list, or did Bobo change his mind? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What's going on..............One minute I'm on the list, the next minute I'm off, then I'm back on. Does somebody out there have the Swine Flue?:laugh:
I hope I'm on because I just made reservations in Tucson @ Quality Inn at exit 262. Will look for a Cracker:dunno: (No, not that kind of cracker) AKA (Bozo)or Waffle House........... Then will be at Chevron at exit 270 but Kent didn't say what time, so that's still up in the air.
You want to meet with us there and drive on in to the BBQ place that Kent has lined up or is that after Las Cruces. I'm really loosing it. I wanna go now!:pat:
Okay .... I think I've got this fixed now ....

1. Kent
2. Jean
3. Jim
4. Ruth Ann & Ray
5. JP & Joanne
6. Robert
7. Rod/Cindy
8. Bob & J

Here's where we have reservations for Tuesday night, $79+taxes:
LAS CRUCES ORGAN MOUNTAIN NM
1500 Hickory Drive
LAS CRUCES, NM 88005
1-575-523-0100

There's always room for more! :party

I'm always hoping to see the list GROW! If anyone is contemplating whether or not to come to R4 ..... Please Come!!! We always have such a great time together! :rocker:

P.S. I think, if I'm not mistaken, Fred and Ingrid are going on in to San Antonio the day before us????

This is not funny, or is it bunny, or Blue money:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Off the list, on the list, off, on. Jaimie said, "Oh, they don't want us on the list? Dad, how far is Hawaii? See, she has an answer for everything:bash:.
RA you left one of the original Blue Bunnies off the list, or did Bobo change his mind? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What's going on..............One minute I'm on the list, the next minute I'm off, then I'm back on. Does somebody out there have the Swine Flue?:laugh:
I hope I'm on because I just made reservations in Tucson @ Quality Inn at exit 262. Will look for a Cracker:dunno: (No, not that kind of cracker) AKA (Bozo)or Waffle House........... Then will be at Chevron at exit 270 but Kent didn't say what time, so that's still up in the air.
You want to meet with us there and drive on in to the BBQ place that Kent has lined up or is that after Las Cruces. I'm really loosing it. I wanna go now!:pat:

Boby, I'm sooooooooooo glad that your back ON the list, it just wouldn't be the same without you!

This is not funny, or is it bunny, or Blue money:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Off the list, on the list, off, on. Jaimie said, "Oh, they don't want us on the list? Dad, how far is Hawaii? See, she has an answer for everything:bash:.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:!!!!!!!!

Less than 3 weeks!

Hi Jean,
Have you got the R-4 shirts ready? Guess we will have them at the party Wednesday night. Yes looking forward to the start of R4.
Henry:wave:

Hi Jean,
Have you got the R-4 shirts ready? Guess we will have them at the party Wednesday night. Yes looking forward to the start of R4.
Henry:wave:

Hi Henry,
I don't have all the shirts done, yet, but rest assured I will have them done! I had to do some tweaking on the RIV artwork, the problems with computers and I'm now doing the artwork on my reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally sloooooooooooooooooowest and the ollllllllllllllllllllldest computer I have, but I have the travel shirts done. Besides the things I already told you about I have a few other things done as well.:laugh::laugh::laugh::reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

It was just a backspace error on the list .... I fixed it as soon as I noticed it .... sorry ....:blinzel:

I just found out that JP has canceled their Hilton reservation (Silver X) ... It is going to be our loss, he and Joanne were soooo much a part of the last R's .... I hope everything is okay with them.

Bob, add us to the list for the Corpus Christi Drive, sounds like fun.

We were thinking of going to Sea World while we are in SA, if anyone else is interested. I believe the cost is 54.99 per person.

Todd & Karen

We were thinking of going to Sea World while we are in SA, if anyone else is interested. I believe the cost is 54.99 per person.

Todd & Karen

Wow, you can really tell tax season is over .... the Professor and Whit - out of their caves! :lol: Can't wait to see you guys again .... hey... just a couple of weeks now! :love: RA

Can't do that,:blinzel: Ruth Ann has control of that list. Shoot her :rocket: a PM. Glad to have you aboard..............WoooooooooooW :pat:has this thing grown like Indiana corn or what? I will add you on the Corpus Cristi Run thread and Ruthie will probably pick it up.
Bob

Todd & Karen

Wow, Photo Girls Mom Jeanie is joing us!!!!!! Photo Mom is a great moniker (courtesy of HOMEGROWN) but when you meet her, you will think Photo SIS would be more fitting. She's a great lady.
Also, I took Cubby and Bruce's advice and bought a couple of Family Radios this morning. (See, R.A., you don't have to wait until you get to The River Walk to shop.) See you soon...
SAN ANTONIO ROCKS :rocker::wave::rocker:

O' Don't worry Ruthie will be shopping long before SA. She may not even make it out of town before she buys something.
Keep in mind that those Walkie Talkies don't talk to far, maybe a mile on a flat plain, but you can hear ham radios or truckers which are much more powerful, but you can't answer all of them.
Wow, Photo Girls Mom Jeanie is joing us!!!!!! Photo Mom is a great moniker (courtesy of HOMEGROWN) but when you meet her, you will think Photo SIS would be more fitting. She's a great lady.
Also, I took Cubby and Bruce's advice and bought a couple of Family Radios this morning. (See, R.A., you don't have to wait until you get to The River Walk to shop.) See you soon...
SAN ANTONIO ROCKS :rocker::wave::rocker:

Madam or Photogirl
Only two more weeks before the caravans head out? Is that right? :dunno::confused:

Yeah .... hopefully we will be heading out 2 weeks from today .... last minute details at home will dictate our Monday or Tuesday depart .... :rolleyes: But ...regardless .... we will see you all on Wednesday evening for sure! :rocker::rocker:

Madam or Photogirl
Only two more weeks before the caravans head out? Is that right? :dunno::confused:

That's right! Two weeks from today we will be leaving for San Antonio! :party

Yeah .... hopefully we will be heading out 2 weeks from today .... last minute details at home will dictate our Monday or Tuesday depart .... :rolleyes: But ...regardless .... we will see you all on Wednesday evening for sure! :rocker::rocker:
Madam and Photo Girl: Thank you. :D

Madam: I will have wine waiting for you. :):)

Stephen,
I just checked the group contract we have with the Hampton, and in the fine print all of us hardly ever read: "Reservations must be made by April 21, 2009 to qualify for discounted price. All reservations after this date will be on a first come availability basis."

Sorry I didn't post this sooner; I hope you got a favorable rate. If you would like, I will make a call to my contact and see if I can do anything for you.

I'm finally registered for Wednesday night at the Hampton Downtown! Just so everyone knows the group discount is expired or for some reason they told me it was. :dunno:

Looking forward to seeing you all Wednesday afternoon! sure what I'm driving. I may have to borrow the company skateboard. :twist:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom