Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009

Is that you talking or your pretty twin sister sitting beside you? I can remember times my naughty twin used to try and get me in trouble so I have him locked away upstairs. Surprised he didn't go after mtrocket and Mrs. mtr when they stayed with me.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

We have our ways of dealing with naughty twins... :naughty::naughty::squint::reddevil

Rod ... you and Cindy were such a welcome surprise couple! Did you ever drink all of that wine you brought?? Whatever we had by the pool in Las Cruces was great ... I think I remember it ... :pat: ... that was fun, huh? Thanks for bringing the giant cookie ... that was very cool ... and a good desert to go with the wine ... again ... I think ...:lol:
If you've been home long enough to read the posts you can see that next year is already in the works! Tell Cindy to give her boss a year's notice.....:rocker:

Actually, I brought most of it home. Did have some in Afton, WY and in Yellowstone Park, though. Cookies and wine... whodathought? Ended up to be a great combination though, Well, from what I remember, anyway!

There's no tolerance anymore. We drove at 7 over the speed limit except where it changed in Tuscan from 65 to a little sign on the barrel delineation, and that's where Jaimie got her picture taken by a low grass photo cam. She said, they aren't going to like that picture cause she wasn't smiling. Our exit and four more where closed and took us forever to get to the motel. According to Kent, they have to serve the warrant for the ticket and won't bother cause we are out of state. Can I ever go anywhere without a helo, photo, motorcycle or squad car giving me something to remind me to stay home?:blinzel:
Rod, you and Cindy made Jaimie's and my time there one to remember. Loved even the thunder storm and the Jazz, while my car was in the mall parking garage. he he! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yea, yea, yea... rub it in!!! We enjoyed spending our time with you and Jaimie as well. I especially enjoyed my time behind the wheel of YOUR V!!!

So great to see you and get to know you two better. Marc and I think you two are really great people. Glad you came and took such a long trip to be with us all. Hope to see more of you, you joined in with this crowd very nicely. Thanks for coming so far, and at least it was just warnings!
MB :wave:

Thanks for the welcome... it was GREAT meeting you also. It was too bad time was so short that there wasn't more time to hang out and get to know you better. Maybe in 2010???!!!

Actually, I brought most of it home. Did have some in Afton, WY and in Yellowstone Park, though. Cookies and wine... whodathought? Ended up to be a great combination though, Well, from what I remember, anyway!
You took it home??? Well ... had I known that....! :squint:

It was great to meet Rod and Cindy who drove all the way from Montana (which is pretty much Canada :lol:), they fit in perfectly with the group.
It was just a wonderful trip and I know I can't wait to see all of you again.
Bruce :patriot:

Thanks, Bruce... it was great to finally meet you also. Can't wait til next year!!!

We heard from our buddy "Fireman Gary" in San Antonio today, he really enjoyed meeting our group and hopes we stop by and say hi if we visit San Antonio again.

Bruce :)

MM's from Elkhart, WI

Stephen,

I have the MM's in our suite at the Hampton and just watched your awesome San Antonio video!!!!!! What a great job. Looking forward to seeing your whole group in Colorado Springs in 2010!!!

San Antonio on the Today Show

The Today Show is featuring vacation spots this week. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is supposed to feature San Antonio. Too bad they didn't broadcast this before we went! Now we'll have to see what we missed!:rolleyes:

Hi from SA

We got an email from Gary the fireman @ Station #1 yesterday, he said to tell you all Hi.:wave:

You'll have to email him back and tell him to come to Colorado Springs next May. That way Supa won't have to look for a Fire Station. :laugh::lol:

We got an email from Gary the fireman @ Station #1 yesterday, he said to tell you all Hi.:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom