Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sebring 12 hr race 2013

Dave, it would be great to see you again. The Sebring 12hr is a very cool race/event. The race fans that show up each year & set up around the track are like no others. The racing is incredible!!! Hope you can make it.

Here is a great video about Sebring & the World Famous Turn 10
Turn 10 - Sebring on Vimeo

The Sebring 12hr is a very cool race/event. The race fans that show up each year & set up around the track are like no others. The racing is incredible!!! Hope you can make it. Here is a great video about Sebring & the World Famous Turn 10/QUOTE]

I watched the video but I still think Sebring at Turn 1 (the Audi Experience) is the greatest. Not many races do you get to watch in AC for two days with an open bar, great meals, and a steak and lobster dinner on finish night. Life doesn't get any better than Sebring at the Audi tent.... Plus we also have an elevated reserved Audi area at the finish line. Audi TURN #1 is where it is at....

Dave, you will love the habitat.......

Steve

Steve....Amy and I would love to come down and see the race (and you too) but unfortunately it will not work in our scheduling for this time around. :(

Maybe the moons will line up some other time. :dunno:

Mike

Steve....Amy and I would love to come down and see the race (and you too) but unfortunately it will not work in our scheduling for this time around. :(

Maybe the moons will line up some other time. :dunno:

Mike

If I can get you two (plus my future adoptee brother) free tickets to Universal Studios do you think the schedule could be changed?

Steve

If I can get you two (plus my future adoptee brother) free tickets to Universal Studios do you think the schedule could be changed?

Steve

Bribery always helps! - but unfortunately our schedule during that time period is subject to the mercy of others who aren't taking our bribes . . .

Mike

I must go with Steve on this one...Turn one / Audi (food, drink, a/c etc.) looks like the way to go.

We've been going to Sebring for a long time & there's no one that does it better than Audi, on or off the track, they are the BEST! That being said, places like Turn 10 are very special & need to be experienced in person to fully understand. We'll be there soon, can't wait! :wave:

It looks like we will see Schooley, Cubby & Harrisburg Hat @ in Sebring! We even managed to get tickets to the Audi Turn One Club for everyone! :cool:

It looks like we will see Schooley, Cubby & Harrisburg Hat @ in Sebring! We even managed to get tickets to the Audi Turn One Club for everyone! :cool:

The XLR family has scored big on Audi Turn 1 passes this year. I think we have at least seven (7) passes this year...best we did in prior years is two formal passes. (It was enough passes for a number of our XLR folks to enjoy Turn 1 as "guests" to the experience.) It is particularly fitting this year since this is the last year for the high profile Audis at Sebring. I also believe I likely have an extra pass for Turn 1 so if any one is in for Sebring it is waiting for you so long as the Audi folks don't take it away from me to give to others on the waiting list. Is there any one else willing to commit to coming to one of the most famous endurance races ever?

Let us know...

Steve

I suppose we are all going to need Audi shirts for the weekend......it won't look good going into the Turn 1 area in our Cadillac Racing and/or V shirts! :lol::lol:

The XLR family has scored big on Audi Turn 1 passes this year. I think we have at least seven (7) passes this year...best we did in prior years is two formal passes. (It was enough passes for a number of our XLR folks to enjoy Turn 1 as "guests" to the experience.) It is particularly fitting this year since this is the last year for the high profile Audis at Sebring. I also believe I likely have an extra pass for Turn 1 so if any one is in for Sebring it is waiting for you so long as the Audi folks don't take it away from me to give to others on the waiting list. Is there any one else willing to commit to coming to one of the most famous endurance races ever?

Let us know...

Steve

I suppose we are all going to need Audi shirts for the weekend......it won't look good going into the Turn 1 area in our Cadillac Racing and/or V shirts! :lol::lol:

Stand tall and ware your Cadillac Racing V-Series tees!!!!
:laugh::laugh:

I really wish Amy and I could swing the trip. Maybe next time.

I really wish Amy and I could swing the trip. Maybe next time. :laugh::laugh:

The problem with being married to a female lawyer is the risk that she can talk you out of going to Sebring 2013 when there is no real reason not to go.
After all, she is clearly best suited to stay behind and watch (my future adoptee brother) her/your son. Reach out, and assert yourself my good man and take the plunge.
I'm sure she will quickly get over her objections to your happiness by the time you get home from Florida..... She is so needy for you Man! Take advantage.... after all this includes the Audi Turn 1 pass.

Good Luck...

Steve

Mike, it would be great to have both of you join us in Sebring. If only one of you can attend, I vote for Amy.:lol:

The problem with being married to a female lawyer is the risk that she can talk you out of going to Sebring 2013 when there is no real reason not to go.
After all, she is clearly best suited to stay behind and watch (my future adoptee brother) her/your son. Reach out, and assert yourself my good man and take the plunge.
I'm sure she will quickly get over her objections to your happiness by the time you get home from Florida..... She is so needy for you Man! Take advantage.... after all this includes the Audi Turn 1 pass.

Good Luck...

Steve

Mike, it would be great to have both of you join us in Sebring. If only one of you can attend, I vote for Amy.:lol:

Steve, I did manage to get the second XLR and it's a V on top of that!!!!
:chuckle Amy and I will be out of town the weekend before the race so that nukes the possibility of two weekends away in a row.

Bruce, sorry Amy and I are a package deal although Amy appreciated your vote.
:rolleyes:

Good Luck...

Steve

You could always come babysit your future adoptee brother so Mike & I could go to Sebring together. We could even pick up your XLR & bring it to the race to continue your tradition of your car being at events, but not you . . . Didn't you get an award for that?

I don't know if he would fit in the V Coupe, the sunroof doesn't open, just tilts up. No headroom for our 'gentle giant' friend! :laugh::laugh:

Marc, hopefully you can break away from work & join us in Sebring. You could ride down with Cubby.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom