Sebring 12 hr race 2013

IMG_8036_zpsaa3d0e3b.jpg

IMG_8143_zps98c8b813.jpg

IMG_8175_zps18fb7b42.jpg

IMG_8356_zps895c0a31.jpg

IMG_8385_zpsabce4045.jpg

IMG_7940_zps8d8675ac.jpg

IMG_8001_zpsee1314eb.jpg

WOW! - Just when I thought I've seen Bruce and Kathy's BEST photography .... then THESE show up. Awesome pictures, guys! While being in Sebring would probably be the BEST way to see the race, seeing these pictures sure make me feel like I were there. Thank you for sharing your tremendous talents with us. :wave:

Today I received my 4 day passes and the Audi Car Corral parking pass for Sebring.
Should be a great weekend...
Encourage anyone thinking about going to Sebring to take the plunge....it will be awesome!

Steve

Not to be blonde, but how do you get passes into the Audi corral as opposed to just getting regular tickets? We should go next year, it looks awesome.

BTW: Fab pics Cadillac Tech!

Not to be blonde, but how do you get passes into the Audi corral as opposed to just getting regular tickets? We should go next year, it looks awesome.

BTW: Fab pics Cadillac Tech!

Sandy

The Audi Coral passes were always a moving target. The details and scope of the Sebring Audi experience changed from year to year and is never fully disclosed until just a few weeks before the race. This year had a national computer sign in to obtain passes on a first come first served basis at noon eastern on February 19th. The passes were all gone within minutes but a number of our group (with quick typing skills) obtained passes (Cadillac Tech, Photo Mom, Hattie, and my secretary) Latter I was able to get additional passes on a standby basis.

Unfortunately, the shake up in the racing world has resulted in Audi not participating at Sebring with their proto type cars next year. I doubt that Audi will be at Turn 1 in their usual awesome manner for 2014.

Last weekend (the weekend after Sebring) the Cadillac Racing team was at St Petersburg. I stopped in on Sunday to watch them finish 3rd--(An Audi R8 won) They ran 2 races one Saturday and one Sunday finishing 3rd and I believe 4th both days. Perhaps those folks that are interested can attend one or both of these races next year....

Of course blondes are always particularly welcome!

Steve

Great pics Bruce. I bet that Schooley's favorite were the "NAVY" aircraft fly over.

I'm glad you liked the pictures. It was a GREAT race along with the wonderful weather & even better friends & family. It was nice meeting 3 of Schooley's sons (2 in Sebring & 1 @ Universal in Orlando), really nice guys. We got to see the new C7 Corvette @ the track & spend some time with our friend from Belgium. Looking forward to next year!:cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom