Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sebring 12 hr race 2013

Bruce, sorry Amy and I are a package deal although Amy appreciated your vote.:rolleyes:

Mike, you know I have to vote for anyone that sends me BACON.:lol: It would be nice to see both of you in Sebring.:cool:

Today I received my 4 day passes and the Audi Car Corral parking pass for Sebring.
Should be a great weekend...
Encourage anyone thinking about going to Sebring to take the plunge....it will be awesome!

Steve

I received my 4 day pass as well yesterday, unfortunately when Audi found out I was bringing the V coupe I was told general parking.:chuckle:chuckle Perhaps I can fool them and buy some Audi badging to put on it.:lol::lol:

See you soon!!

We received our Corvette Corral tickets on Monday. We should get our Audi Turn One Club credentials when we get to the track. :wave:

Well everyone, have fun. It looks like I will not be able to attend after all - too many pending issues which created time conflicts to attend and enjoy. I sent Steve a PM concerning anyone needing Audi Turn One credentials.

Have fun and send pics!!

Dave, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be joining us. We need someone to keep Schooley out of trouble. :lol:

Well everyone, have fun. It looks like I will not be able to attend after all - too many pending issues which created time conflicts to attend and enjoy. I sent Steve a PM concerning anyone needing Audi Turn One credentials.

Have fun and send pics!!

Schooley, Can I wear my Fly Navy shirt into the Audi Tent?

Dave, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be joining us. We need someone to keep Schooley out of trouble. :lol:

Now that the Hat Man has opted out due to the time pressures and demands of his retirement we now have plenty of passes for the Audi Turn 1 experience. Not only is his pass available but yesterday Audi granted me another pass. Therefore, if anyone is interested in attending Sebring 2013 you are welcome to join us for VIP treatment at the Audi experience.

Now where is Lin Sue? Since you have a home in Sebring maybe we can get you and Quinn to join us for the weekend? Any other potential participants interested?
All interested XLR members are warmly welcome to join us....even Tiffany's Dad....

Steve

Now that the Hat Man has opted out due to the time pressures and demands of his retirement we now have plenty of passes for the Audi Turn 1 experience. Not only is his pass available but yesterday Audi granted me another pass. Therefore, if anyone is interested in attending Sebring 2013 you are welcome to join us for VIP treatment at the Audi experience.

Now where is Lin Sue? Since you have a home in Sebring maybe we can get you and Quinn to join us for the weekend? Any other potential participants interested?
All interested XLR members are warmly welcome to join us....even Tiffany's Dad....

Steve

Ouch!

WOW this is to bad we are going to be up in Hilton Head SC for our 33 rd Anniversary getaway but leaving Friday to head back home to PA. Just curious how far down is the Sebring? Just google it still 7 hrs away......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

WOW this is to bad we are going to be up in Hilton Head SC for our 33 rd Anniversary getaway but leaving Friday to head back home to PA. Just curious how far down is the Sebring? Just google it still 7 hrs away......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Here is the site for Sebring. Just head South on I-95 swerve onto I-4 at Daytona and one Left turn at US 27.
Just contact us when you get close.... Enjoy the drive!

Sebring International Raceway

Steve

We received our Corvette Corral tickets on Monday. We should get our Audi Turn One Club credentials when we get to the track. :wave:

Just heard that Cadillac Tech, Photo Girl, And Photo Mom just spent a great day at Sebring today after driving all night from Indy. All are in need of a night of good sleep. While they are sleeping tonight Cubby is reportedly driving his CTS V to Florida. No doubt he will get there much faster than the Toyota mini van the others are sporting......
If all goes well my clan (My two oldest sons and me) will join the group soon. Any surprise folks joining us?

Steve

Watched racing on TV all weekend. Hate that I missed such an amazing race, but where are the pics???

I'm freezing my butt off. My car is till in pieces. And on the TV they're walking around Sebring in shorts and T-shirts. I'm so jealous.

I'm not mad but,
postpics.gif

C'mon guys let the rest of us daydream vicariously via your camera lens.

where are the pics???

I'm freezing my butt off.
postpics.gif

OK, given that it is frigidly cold where you are........

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 449
OK, given that it is frigidly cold where you are........

Steve

So Steve, did you get asked to prom ... Or called "Grandpa"? (Or both)

Pictures don't do the event justice, you have to be there to 'live the experience' :lol::lol:

Still proofing pictures, to make sure they are rated 'G' for posting.

Watched racing on TV all weekend. Hate that I missed such an amazing race, but where are the pics???

I'm freezing my butt off. My car is till in pieces. And on the TV they're walking around Sebring in shorts and T-shirts. I'm so jealous.

I'm not mad but,
postpics.gif

I think the answer is panties, but I don't think they were wearing any!:chuckle:chuckle

....... and tequila makes what fall off?

We did see Turn One, when we were eating the free food from Audi, but wandering through turns 7 & 10 has more excitement in the infield, than on the track! :laugh::laugh:

Wasn't there also a motor speedway nearby with some cars going around and around...I am sure I read something about that...:dunno:

Great photo Steve! It was nice of you to take the time & pose for a picture with the girls, I'm sure it was a big thrill for them.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom