Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

Urlacher is out for the season. :(

I agree, MJ was the best.:rocker:
I really hated it when he had to retire when ever MJ played you were on the edge of your seat the game was just overwhemling action. He made plays that made you say did he really do that. Great guy on and off the court.:blinzel:

Fred:wave:

Football day. Watching the Packers game right now. Green Bay is looking good this season. I must admit though I thought GB would blow the Bangels out of the water and they aren't. Score now 14 Bangels 21 Packers, 2nd quarter. Good scoring this early in the game. Other game on right now Vikings, Farve, and the Detroit Lions. Vikings 7/Detroit 10. I know we have some Farve fans on here but I must say his heart is not in football anymore and he should have stayed retired. Bears play today at 3:15 against Steelers expect the Bears to get their cans kicked to curve. No Urlacher for the rest of the season that is going to hurt them and considering they have no QB they are screwed. Tonights game is Giants vs. Dallas. Go Giants.
Monday night Colts vs. Mia.
Post more later. :D

Sorry Bruce Packers lost. Their defense and line fell apart. Packers QB got sacked I believe six times this game. Cedric Benson couldn't be stopped, good thing the Bears got rid of him. :(
Houston beat Tennessee by four final score Houston 34/Tennesse 31
Vikings 27/Lions 13. Farve pulled a win.
Oakland 13/KC 10
Arz 31/ Jax 17
St. Louis 7/Washington 9
New Orleans 48/Philadelphia 22
New England 9/New York Jets 16
That's all the scores I have for now.

First possesion for the Steelers and they score. Steelers 7/Bears 0. Going to be a long game for the Bears Fans.:(

Sorry Bruce Packers lost. Their defense and line fell apart. Packers QB got sacked I believe six times this game. Cedric Benson couldn't be stopped, good thing the Bears got rid of him. :(
Houston beat Tennessee by four final score Houston 34/Tennesse 31
Vikings 27/Lions 13. Farve pulled a win.
Oakland 13/KC 10
Arz 31/ Jax 17
St. Louis 7/Washington 9
New Orleans 48/Philadelphia 22
New England 9/New York Jets 16
That's all the scores I have for now.

First possesion for the Steelers and they score. Steelers 7/Bears 0. Going to be a long game for the Bears Fans.:(

Since you're 2 hours ahead of us can you tell me if the Charger's win? ... :laugh:

Baltimore beats San Diego.
I can't believe it Chicago beat the Steelers what a game.
Good to see Denver win.

Yea Bears!!!:rocker: What a game down to the wire and they came through.;)

Speedway

Fred:D:D:D:D

Yea Bears indeed!

Did anyone see the game (vs Giants) at the Cowboys new $1.15 BILLION stadium with the 60 yard long video screen?!?! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very impressive, but these stadiums are getting out of control! Where did that money come from?!? I did say billion with a "B"!

Yea Bears indeed!

Did anyone see the game (vs Giants) at the Cowboys new $1.15 BILLION stadium with the 60 yard long video screen?!?! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very impressive, but these stadiums are getting out of control! Where did that money come from?!? I did say billion with a "B"!
Probably stimulous $$ :blinzel:

Best Monday night football game I have seen in a long time. For me that is good because I'm usually in bed by 9:00. Go Colts. We clipped there fins good.

I'm glad they won. :D

That was another great game. I have a feeling this is really going to be a good exciting season and may in fact have many surprizes for everyone.

GO BEARS:D

Fred;)

Another great weekend of football!

Peyton and the Colts had another great game. It seems like Peyton breaks another record every game.:rocker:

The Packers and the Vikings...can't wait!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom