Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

Anybody watch the US Open tennis? S. Williams lost it,,,, and I don't mean the match! :willy_nilly: The press meeting after the match, she was doing some serious damage control!!

I'm sure Supa is happy that the Colts won their season opener...Go Colts!!!

Anybody watch the US Open tennis? S. Williams lost it,,,, and I don't mean the match! :willy_nilly: The press meeting after the match, she was doing some serious damage control!!
I watched it and boy did she ever lose her cool. They did a replay of it and there was no sound because of the foul language she used. I watched the press conference afterwards also I thought the one guy that asked her about if the weather had anything to do with her losing her temper she was going to go over the table after him.

I'm sure Supa is happy that the Colts won their season opener...Go Colts!!!
I am glad the Colts won their opener. I wish it would have been a bigger margin but a win is a win. Eli had a good game. Getting ready to watch the Bears vs. Green Bay. :D

I forgot to mention Friday that one of the greatest basketball players to play the game got inducted into the hall of fame Friday. Michael Jordan.

Maybe the Bears should have kept Orton, he won today. He plays for Denver. :chuckle:chuckle

Congrats Bruce on the Packer win. Someone forgot to tell Cutler what color jerseys the Bears where wearing. :chuckle Going to be another interesting season for the Bear Fans.

Bruce good game Cutler will improve he was a bit skiddish with those 4 interceptions. That last pass that the Packards had was the game clincher. Will see how things change as the season progresses.

Fred:D

I'm just glad it wasn't you-know-who with interceptions in Cleveland yesterday. Not a great win, but at least I didn't have to cover my eyes too many times. Love those hand-offs! :chuckle

Darn it Kevin - I thought daBears could hold 'em off. I will probably go to hell for wishing the Packers would have lost. I don't REALLY wish them a bad season... just bad enough :squint:

My son Jonathan just moved to Green Bay, so I have to be very, very careful about my "misguided loyalties" around him and his wife.

We went to the Badger game on Saturday - it was the first time I'd seen college overtime. They should have just done that part of the game and we could have all gotten to the post-game party a lot sooner. Up until the OT, the Badgers pretty much stunk. Of course, we're just there to see *Barbie* and the marching band anyway.

Back to work...
~Q

The Packers deserved that win, their defense was good yesterday. As far as Cutler being skidish it isn't like he is a rookie. Let us not forget he was playing for Denver. Let's call it what it was, he stunk up the field yesterday and apparently forgot what team he was playing for. Turner needs to go.

Hmmmm, Charger's tonight - 'guess I'll have to make a run to Costco for some pizza and nachos ....

Hmmmm, Charger's tonight - 'guess I'll have to make a run to Costco for some pizza and nachos ....
SD should win against Oakland. Goodluck.

SD should win against Oakland. Goodluck.

San Diego HATES Oakland. It is always such a nasty game. In the stands it get's nuts - Security is kept really busy trying to keep the idiots in line. Charger fan's refer to themselves as Raider Hater's .... :squint: The men in my life get VERY noisy during this game. :pat:

This morning on the news they were talking about what action they are contiplating taking against S. Williams for her outburst. She has already been fined. Now they are talking about she may have to pay back the money that she won and there is a good chance she may not be allowed to play next year in the US open. Bet ya she is sorry. Also that tantrum she had that ended the game was the second one of the match. She slamed her racket down earlier in the match.

San Diego HATES Oakland. It is always such a nasty game. In the stands it get's nuts - Security is kept really busy trying to keep the idiots in line. Charger fan's refer to themselves as Raider Hater's .... :squint: The men in my life get VERY noisy during this game. :pat:
Isn't it something the rivals in the NFL. Chicago and Green Bay are rivals. Maybe this was the week of rivals in the NFL? :dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom