Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

If that isn't putting a steak knife in the Packer fans back I don't know what is. :chuckle:chuckleHonestly though he should have stayed retired.

Now I know why we haven't heard from Quinn...she been in Green Bay for a bonfire.:lol:

Now I know why we haven't heard from Quinn...she been in Green Bay for a bonfire.:lol:
I think Quinn is a Farve fan. She might be watering down the steakhouse. :laugh::laugh:

I think I know what every midwesterner is doing right this minute .... :squint:

14:50 4th Qtr 1st & 10

:lol::lol::lol:

Colts won last night. Go Colts. :D

:( Well after last week, they better have!!! Go Colts!!
I know but Manning hardly played last week. The pre-season, IMO, means nothing. They aren't going to put their key players in harms way for risk of injury. I have said it before the ones usually playing pre-season are trying to earn or keep a staring position. :D

Oh I know, but, the way they looked in the first 10 min.of last weeks game and Manning getting sacked 4 times right off the bat was totally stupid! :pat:I know the pre-season means nothing but the game was a laugh! :(
Last nite they looked and played quite a bit better.:) I guess I get this negitivity from Mr. Marc, what can I say?? :dunno:

I know but Manning hardly played last week. The pre-season, IMO, means nothing. They aren't going to put their key players in harms way for risk of injury. I have said it before the ones usually playing pre-season are trying to earn or keep a staring position. :D

Oh I know, but, the way they looked in the first 10 min.of last weeks game and Manning getting sacked 4 times right off the bat was totally stupid! :pat:I know the pre-season means nothing but the game was a laugh! :(
Last nite they looked and played quite a bit better.:) I guess I get this negitivity from Mr. Marc, what can I say?? :dunno:
Their just trying to get a good line to protect Manning. If you don't have a line the QB has no time to throw. My belief is you have got to have a passing game. If you are constantly doing the hand off you not going to make it that far down field. I think the Colts are going to have some work to do this year. I just hope they get it figured out before we are too far into the season.

Well said! You are so smart about football for a "SUPAFREAK"!!:laugh:
Their just trying to get a good line to protect Manning. If you don't have a line the QB has no time to throw. My belief is you have got to have a passing game. If you are constantly doing the hand off you not going to make it that far down field. I think the Colts are going to have some work to do this year. I just hope they get it figured out before we are too far into the season.

Purple is the New Green

I think Quinn is a Farve fan. She might be watering down the steakhouse. :laugh::laugh:

Yes, I have to confess - Brett's my boy. And I almost mean that literally - I can hardly stand it that he's coming back to play again. This means another season of biting my nails and peeking thru my fingers covering my face every time he touches the ball. It's like watching my kids - I just keep hoping they won't get hurt or screw up too badly.

But actually, that's the way I've always watched Favre - on the edge of my chair hoping for a miracle, praying he won't create a disaster. Gotta love him!

I'll let ya know if I hear anything about a steakhouse on the market. Wanna go in on it? - we'd probably have to change the name... Aren't ya glad we stopped there while we were in GB?

Don't think the local tv is broadcasting tonite's game- maybe just as well...:banghead:

Yes, I have to confess - Brett's my boy. And I almost mean that literally - I can hardly stand it that he's coming back to play again. This means another season of biting my nails and peeking thru my fingers covering my face every time he touches the ball. It's like watching my kids - I just keep hoping they won't get hurt or screw up too badly.

But actually, that's the way I've always watched Favre - on the edge of my chair hoping for a miracle, praying he won't create a disaster. Gotta love him!

I'll let ya know if I hear anything about a steakhouse on the market. Wanna go in on it? - we'd probably have to change the name... Aren't ya glad we stopped there while we were in GB?

Don't think the local tv is broadcasting tonite's game- maybe just as well...:banghead:
I'm in on the steakhouse. How does Mannings Kick Ass Steaks sound? :D
I can't believe you are going to cheer for the Vickings. I wouldn't do it around Packer fans. ;)

The Bears won last night. Bears 27 Denver 17. I must say the Bears did not look bad last night. I may be apologizing to Cubby about constantly knocking his Bears. If they can keep Cutler from running off at the mouth they may actually have a good team this year. :dunno:

The Bears won last night. Bears 27 Denver 17. I must say the Bears did not look bad last night. I may be apologizing to Cubby about constantly knocking his Bears. If they can keep Cutler from running off at the mouth they may actually have a good team this year. :dunno:
Yea Bears:wave:

Fred:rocker:

It could be a Browns Super Bowl. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Love ya Homegrown.

NFL Kick Off weekend!

This is a big weekend for football fans everywhere. Who are you cheering for?
There are some great college games this weekend as well... Notre Dame/Michigan or Ohio State/USC.

Dont rule out my Bears. Hunker down get ready for a great season.:willy_nilly:

Fred:rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry