Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
Discuss your love or hate of any college or pro team/player.

This should be fun.

Bruce :wave:

:laugh:Finally you've found a thread that I won't hijack .... well, unless the Padre's or Charger's start getting picked on ... :lol::lol:

Well this week we have the losing Bears coming into town for training camp. Usually at training camp is when the fans get to find out who isn't happy with the contracts that they signed. Never fails a Bear doesn't show up for training camp until they get a new contract. Thank goodness they traded Kyle Orton to Denver now maybe he can show his true talent. You never know though they did finally get rid of Grossman. What a horrible QB. :D

I knew you would enjoy this thread, poor Cubby, you'll get even less done @ work.:lol:

Go Colts!

Bruce :)

I knew you would enjoy this thread, poor Cubby, you'll get even less done @ work.:lol:

Go Colts!

Thanks Bruce. Yes I am going to enjoy this thread. It is going to be an interesting season with Tony Dungy being gone from the Colts. I will still be cheering for them though.

What about da Bears? I would think you would be cheering for them like your hubby.:lol:

What about da Bears? I would think you would be cheering for them like your hubby.:lol:

I'm not a fan of the Bears. I haven't cared for them after they won the Superbowl. They don't have anyone on that team that is a leader or has a love for the game. They haven't had anyone since Ditka and McMahon to put a spark in that team. All they have is crappy QBs. It is funny when they trade the QBs, they usually do better on another team.

Here's a question for you. How do you feel if Bret Favre goes to play for the Vikings? Should he just retire and stay retired or should he keep playing? My opinion retire. Put a fork in it your done. :D

:laugh:Finally you've found a thread that I won't hijack .... well, unless the Padre's or Charger's start getting picked on ... :lol::lol:

Hey RA,

Bruce said this was for college or pro teams/player. Do the Padres and Chargers qualify? :laugh::laugh::lol::lol: (This should get her going:D)

Here's a question for you. How do you feel if Bret Favre goes to play for the Vikings? Should he just retire and stay retired or should he keep playing? My opinion retire. Put a fork in it your done. :D

I'm a big Farve/Packer fan and I think that's where he should have ended his career. It's is just wrong to play for the Vikings. The only thing worse would have been to play for da Bears,they really don't like each other. I think he should retire, I know he still can play, but retirement would be best. He sure was fun to watch.

TO giving Vick his support

Well now TO has said that he thinks the NFL should lift the suspension on Vick. That suspending him for good from the NFL is like beating a dead horse. If that is the kind of support Vick is going to get he might as well give it up. All he needs now is for Pacman Jones to go ahead and show his support for him. I'll be cheering for the team that is playing against Vick, should a team pick him up. :(

Vick Reinstated

Michael Vick has conditionally been reinstated to the NFL here are the conditions to his reinstatement. I can not believe they did this. Can not wait to see what team will pick him up. Bloggers are saying that Vikings might want to forget about Favre and pick up Vick. Oh boy this is going to be an interesting season. This is what is being reported by WLS in Chicago.

Michael Vick has been conditionally reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Vick can participate without delay in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games - if he can find a team that will sign him.
Once the season begins, Vick may participate in all team activities other than games, but could play as soon as October.:(

Well now TO has said that he thinks the NFL should lift the suspension on Vick. That suspending him for good from the NFL is like beating a dead horse. If that is the kind of support Vick is going to get he might as well give it up. All he needs now is for Pacman Jones to go ahead and show his support for him. I'll be cheering for the team that is playing against Vick, should a team pick him up. :(

Maybe we could get all 3 of them on the same team.:lol:

I doubt Buffalo could handle all three of them. Probably not enough strip clubs, etc. for them to get into trouble together.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That would be Dallas but they already had TO and let him go and they also had Pacman Jones and let him go. As I have said before Dallas is the team that usually picks up the bad boys of the NFL. Maybe the Bills are going to start doing taking them now. Pacman Jones is still a free agent as of right now. :dunno:

I think this thread is unfair for those of us who live in small towns, aren't sports fans, or live in Cleveland!!!:lol: We can't contribute anything!:laugh:
Sure you can Homegrown just become a Colts fan.:laugh::laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back