Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Thankful!

jjsea55

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V, Shale interior
Just entered the XLR realm a month ago with the purchase of my '06 Black Raven XLR V. Giddy is a vast understatement! I knew there had to be a forum where discussion and enthusiasm was active, and I believe I've found it here. Looking forward to the opportunities presented via XLR NET! :wave:

Just entered the XLR realm a month ago with the purchase of my '06 Black Raven XLR V. Giddy is a vast understatement! I knew there had to be a forum where discussion and enthusiasm was active, and I believe I've found it here. Looking forward to the opportunities presented via XLR NET! :wave:

Welcome to the wonderful world of XLR's... you will have a great time enjoying your ride and getting to know us here at XLR-Net. These are wonderful people and a wealth of knowledge. If you can't find it here, just ask and someone will get you the answers you seek.
Hope you can find your way to join us on some of our "events" or get togethers, its such an awesome experience when you tool around with about a dozen or two other XLR's. Its a blast! And you can't beat the company - AWESOME people!

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum and Congrats. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. It seems we have the same year, model and color cars, except mine is slightly modified. You'll love it here, there's a wealth of information to be found as well as getting to know some friendly and helpful people.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I've already learned that my V was number 3968 of the production run in 2006 (didn't check to see which V that worked out to be), but at least it was near the end of the total run.

Perhaps you could assist in clueing me in as to what is typically considered a modification (other than non-stock wheels/tires). I have a WindRestrictor ordered which is expected to be functional and cosmetic, but really don't have any ideas for further treatments yet (seems to have an awful lot in that regard, already)!

Again, thank you for the welcomes! I'm looking forward to the knowledge and relationships!

Welcome to the GREATEST XLR forum on the Internet!! Hope you are enjoying your new ride!! You should consider joining us in Bowling Green, Kenucky for the Homecoming!! Check it out under the "Events" thread.

Welcome to the XLR-Net :wave: There is a great group of owners here who really enjoy their XLRs. Hopefully you can join us this year @ one of the Events.

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4360

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4473

Welcome aboard! :blinzel:

Welcome from one newbie to another! Enjoy that V

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry