Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. It's good to hear that he is doing better and will be headed home soon.:wave:

Just a quick update for our forum buddies ...
Baby Brady and mom are doing really well AT HOME - and I am so thankful. Dad goes back to work tomorrow and, I guess, my job will really begin .... now wouldn't you think I'd be skinny running after that little grandboy? :squint:

Baby Brady and mom are doing really well AT HOME - and I am so thankful. Dad goes back to work tomorrow and, I guess, my job will really begin .... now wouldn't you think I'd be skinny running after that little grandboy? :squint:

But you are skinny....he's just gonna help you with strength and definition.

Glad Mom & Brady are home & doing well!

GREAT NEWS!!!

Ladies, I saw an interesting XLR on the way home from the mountains....It was a pink Mary Kay XLR. How much makeup do you think she had to sale???

The guy that owns the hand car wash I use by my office; his mother owns a pink Mary Kay XLR. It was ready to be turned in and she decided to buy it. We see it about every other week--I think she makes her son keep it clean and shiny all the time.:lol::lol:

Ladies, I saw an interesting XLR on the way home from the mountains....It was a pink Mary Kay XLR. How much makeup do you think she had to sale???

New car!!!!!!!!!!

Well shock of shocks I'm on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :chuckle:laugh: We went to Vegas on the 23rd and on the 24 I bought a new car! No it's not a Cadillac but it's almost as good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I traded "The Bomb", better known as my 2009 Chrysler Sebring. There really is a lot more to this story :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:laugh::chuckle:laugh: but to keep it short I bought a 2011 Chevy Camaro. It is white with a black top and two tone interior black with light gray. It's not going to stay a solid white and I'm not going to say what I'm going to be doing with it but when I'm done with the first part of the painting I will post pictures.

How exciting.... You might want to "upgrade" to a white XLR. This one looks like a great deal but check it out thoroughly because this may be too good a deal.....to be true.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=b&num_records=25&cardist=587&standard=false

Looking forward to your future posts!
Steve

Well Steve, we have had a total of 7 XLR's and 4 Escalade's right now we have an '09 "Black Cherry", Jim's XLR and an '08 "Electra Blue" which is my "Blue Bunny" and we have an '08 Escalade so I think we've had our share of XLR's. :laugh::laugh::laugh::reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Well Steve, we have had a total of 7 XLR's and 4 Escalade's right now we have an '09 "Black Cherry", Jim's XLR and an '08 "Electra Blue" which is my "Blue Bunny" and we have an '08 Escalade so I think we've had our share of XLR's

WOW, I am so envious! Except for my involvement with forum events I don't think I have even seen 7 other XLRs out there! I really like the Black Cherry 2009s and I would love to locate a V. The posted white XLR is not my car...that one has about 1,000 fewer miles than mine had when I found it.

The new Camaros are pretty cool, and they have a convertible! Awesome choice. Looking forward to see what you are planning....

Steve

WOW, I am so envious! Except for my involvement with forum events I don't think I have even seen 7 other XLRs out there! I really like the Black Cherry 2009s and I would love to locate a V. The posted white XLR is not my car...that one has about 1,000 fewer miles than mine had when I found it.

The new Camaros are pretty cool, and they have a convertible! Awesome choice. Looking forward to see what you are planning....

Steve

Thank you!!!!!!!! I love my XLR and I love my Camaro ( I just learned how to spell that) :chuckle:laugh: I figured it wasn't your car and just couldn't resist saying that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh yes my Camaro is a 2SS. Yes they now have convertibles and I wouldn't have anything else, unless I couldn't get a convertible, except for the Escalade and that has a sunroof! :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Thank you!!!!!!!! I love my XLR and I love my Camaro ( I just learned how to spell that) :chuckle:laugh: I figured it wasn't your car and just couldn't resist saying that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh yes my Camaro is a 2SS. Yes they now have convertibles and I wouldn't have anything else, unless I couldn't get a convertible, except for the Escalade and that has a sunroof! :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

And where are the pix of the newest feline family member?

And where are the pix of the newest feline family member?

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the first 2 pictures you can't really see Evil
Twin :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil very well as he was hiding behind the TV and when he's running would be blurry and when he's sleeping he's all curled up and you can't see his face. :banghead::ugh: Actually Evil Twin :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil is lots more friendly then most of the other 6 cats. :D:D:D But I will keep trying!!!!!!! :laugh::chuckle:laugh::chuckle

New Camaro!

Ok here are the photos of my new Camaro "The Eagle Has Landed" that I got August 24th! I waited to post the photos until I got the artwork done. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom