Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

I miss the sun already. It's cloudy and rainy here as well.
I believe we are supposed to get more rain tomorrow. What happened to the summer? :dunno:

Poor farmers around here can not get their fields in. Too much rain. :ugh:

Are the Illinois folks growing WEB FEET? I have been trying to send you some SUNSHINE. We have been having some great weather, 45 during the night and up around 68 during the day. We had snow last Sunday but it melted off Monday which is pretty typical for Colorado Springs. Just keep thinking about next May and being in Colorado and that will help make the Winter fly by fast. :):):)

Poor farmers around here can not get their fields in. Too much rain. :ugh:

Did the rain destroy those beautiful corn crops that I saw up there by you guys, Mar?

Here .... I'll send you some cyber-sun .... now go put on your flip-flops and take off that sweater! ;)

Did the rain destroy those beautiful corn crops that I saw up there by you guys, Mar?

Here .... I'll send you some cyber-sun .... now go put on your flip-flops and take off that sweater! ;)
Yes it has. The farmers can not get their crops in the fields are so flooded. Then when they do get some of it the corn is too wet. I feel bad for them. I wish cyber sun worked. Sweater still on. :ugh:

Are the Illinois folks growing WEB FEET? I have been trying to send you some SUNSHINE. We have been having some great weather, 45 during the night and up around 68 during the day. We had snow last Sunday but it melted off Monday which is pretty typical for Colorado Springs. Just keep thinking about next May and being in Colorado and that will help make the Winter fly by fast. :):):)
Some of us has. :chuckle I wish he had some of the weather everyone is sending our way but we don't. Ready to sell all the cars and buy a boat for here. :chuckleThe month of October we had 26 days of rain. Geez. :chuckle I asked Cubby when did we move to England.

Yes it has. The farmers can not get their crops in the fields are so flooded. Then when they do get some of it the corn is too wet. I feel bad for them. I wish cyber sun worked. Sweater still on. :ugh:
How sad for the farmers. I did not know/realize what an industry corn farming was until I saw it for myself - miles and miles and miles. Geesh, the economy's not bad enough, but now the weather has turned against some of America's worker's too. Bad year.

How sad for the farmers. I did not know/realize what an industry corn farming was until I saw it for myself - miles and miles and miles. Geesh, the economy's not bad enough, but now the weather has turned against some of America's worker's too. Bad year.
We have a friend who is a farmer he said he will be lucky to get half of his corn in. He said if he would have went with the government program and just let his fields set empty he would have been better off, but he likes to farm. He said this is the worse harvest he has seen in a long time for our area. :(

We had more great weather last weekend.:) I even took the old truck out for a drive on Saturday. I saw a lot of farmers out in the fields harvesting. We still have a lot of fields around us with corn in them. Everyone is waiting as long as possible to let the corn dry.

We had more great weather last weekend.:) I even took the old truck out for a drive on Saturday. I saw a lot of farmers out in the fields harvesting. We still have a lot of fields around us with corn in them. Everyone is waiting as long as possible to let the corn dry.
At the rate we are going the corn is never going to dry. Rain started yesterday, supposed to rain today and rain/snow for Thanksgiving. :pat:

61 degrees outside, crisp and blue ....
Up go the Griswold Lights :D

Black Friday -
I had grands camped out at Best Buy last night - it's a recreational event for them - now they will sleep all day.

Tomorrow, or maybe today a tree will sprout in the livingroom.

"I'm singin' in the rain!" ...

Mother Nature has finally taken pity on our area and we are having some nice showers today - we were standing on the porch watching the rain come down - but we weren't alone .... several other neighbors were out there enjoying it too.

The sun keeps peeking through though, so this isn't going to last much longer :rolleyes:

We have a cold front moving in with rain and snow in the mountains and you guys in the midwest/east will more than likely see the results of this very soon. You may want to stock up on the Blue Lemonade.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckleWhen it gets below mid 60's here we freeze to death.:(

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

First taste of winter

We got our first snow fall yesterday morning. The morning drive in to work was quite a mess. Luckily I got our winter tires and wheels installed on our Cadillacs on Sunday. We have more snow headed our way later this week. :)

were getting slammed here for the next two days which I am sure is headed your way ours is rain but your will be worst be safe on the roads.

Fred:wave:

I'm staying home today!!!! We're under a blizzard watch!! 10"-12" of snow today!. Mayor has already declared a snow emergency. And after the snow it will get worse! Wednesday, the wind will be blowing 20-25 MPH, with the high temp of only 9 degrees, that makes the wind chill at about -19 degrees!! I'm sick of snow aready!!!

I agree Chad, I too am sick of snow already. I have over ten inches on the ground, the service cleaaned my driveway yesterday and just finished cleaning it today and it is still snowing. This afternoon the winds are to start up and the snow will blow all over the place as it is a very dry, powder snow. You can move it with a broom. Supposed to have a break tomorrow and Thursday and then it comes back again Friday. Wish I was in Florida, it is above 80 in Orlando. :bash::bash::bash:

Wow, you don't hear the word " blizzard" very often. :willy_nilly:

The front has moved through here and I guess that is was the beginning of the mess that is now sweeping across the States. It rained all day yesterday, and the wind blew last night, but it's gone now, just cooler. Good riddance!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom