Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

Currently 81 with beautiful blue skies and white puffy clouds--why the hell am I sitting here??? I'm off to take the Vette on a spin!!!

Floyd (BB)

Wow, you don't hear the word " blizzard" very often. :willy_nilly:

The front has moved through here and I guess that is was the beginning of the mess that is now sweeping across the States. It rained all day yesterday, and the wind blew last night, but it's gone now, just cooler. Good riddance!
Its gone from you and landed here it was so windy last night it blew my Xmas decorations down. Its cold and we can do without that.:D

Fred:wave::wave::wave:

This is for RA. Who was wondering what "that white stuff" was. We've gotten 10" so far.

snow09001.jpg

I bet MT can beat this!! Look carefully and you can see the X in the garage!

This is for RA. Who was wondering what "that white stuff" was. We've gotten 10" so far.

Wow we haven't gotten that yet. It has been cold here but no snow. This weekend it warmed up but it is suppose to start getting cold again. :ugh:

snow09001.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Man, you can have all of that stuff!!!! It's in the 80s here--and lovin' it!!!!

Floyd (BB)

Actually, we only have about 4 inches on the ground... supposed to get another inch this afternoon. It was -5 last night, high of zero today, -7 tonight, 29 tomorrow and 46 on Thursday. Last week we hit -20 one night. It's not that bad unless the wind blows... then, even a slight breeze makes it bad :blinzel:

We have about 2' of snow now. It has been nasty cold, last weekend the Edmonton International Airport ( about an hour east of us) recorded the coldest reading (over night) on the planet at -46.6 C or -51.8F It has been warming up (slowly) with day time highs reaching -30C (-22F) with over nights at -40C (-40F). Today the warm weather (ha ha) is starting to move in and right now we are at -17C (2F). The rest of the week is calling for even warmer temps reaching 0C (32F). The biggest problem this time of year is the sunrise is about 8:30 am and sets by 4:30 so if we do reach a high of 0C (32F) iit will not last very long. Global warming, looking forward to it.
Me too!!!!

I will never-ever complain again. ;)

So, how much colder does it feel, once it gets to freezing? Brrrrrrrrrrr.

I will never-ever complain again. ;)

So, how much colder does it feel, once it gets to freezing? Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Doesn't actually feel much colder... you just can't stay out in it for very long; even covered up totally, frostbite can set in quite quick...

It looks like the east coast is getting a nasty winter storm. It's not even winter yet.:dunno:

It looks like the east coast is getting a nasty winter storm. It's not even winter yet.:dunno:
Holy-moly ... I KNOW - I saw news clips from Washington DC - I can't even imagine how you can walk through that stuff to get out of your house! :confused: And it looks cooooolllllllllddddd. All of those beautiful red & gold leafed trees look like a bunch of grey sticks. Where did all of the leaves go?

They are getting hammered. They said Washington DC and virgina will get history making snow. Wow I do not miss any of that stuff. Good day for a fire in the fireplace and some warm cider.:D It will be 73 here today.:)

Fred:wave::wave::wave:

A foot of snow and its still coming down hard here in the DC/North VA area. Looks the the XLR is banished to the garage for a while. Come to think of it, I'll probably be stuck for a while as well.

A foot of snow and its still coming down hard here in the DC/North VA area. Looks the the XLR is banished to the garage for a while. Come to think of it, I'll probably be stuck for a while as well.

Little Woman said that's why football was created. :lol:

Have you guys dug out yet? It looks like a very nasty snow storm.

Lola's Mom is right that's what football is for, after 20 inches of snow I spent yesterday and this morning digging out. This afternoon was a heating pad on my back, a couple of beers and lots of football... all is OK now, thanks for asking. Just heard the Federal Govt is closed tomorrow, so DC is still at a standstill. I had the day off anyway, so another day to recover and back to work in DC on Tuesday. But alas my XLR will not be purring around town for a while.

Lola's Mom is right that's what football is for, after 20 inches of snow I spent yesterday and this morning digging out. This afternoon was a heating pad on my back, a couple of beers and lots of football... all is OK now, thanks for asking. Just heard the Federal Govt is closed tomorrow, so DC is still at a standstill. I had the day off anyway, so another day to recover and back to work in DC on Tuesday. But alas my XLR will not be purring around town for a while.
Beer makes everything better. :D

Just want you to know it is 9:40 A.M. and over fifty degrees in Colorful Colorado. Lots of SUNSHINE, TOP DOWN WEATHER TODAY!:):):)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom