Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

Just want you to know it is 9:40 A.M. and over fifty degrees in Colorful Colorado. Lots of SUNSHINE, TOP DOWN WEATHER TODAY!:):):)
Lucky you. It is 28 here cloudy and gloomy. Cold I think. We are suppose to get sleet/snow today. For Christmas Eve we are suppose to get rain and Christmas rain/snow. I shouldn't complain too much at least we didn't get the weather the east coast had. I dislike winter oh so much.

I have some bad news for you guys in the midwest we have another bad front coming through rain snow at higher elavations and temps going down in the low 30's.:( By the time this gets to you it will be much worse. Merry Christmas.:wave::wave::wave:

Speedway

Here in DC, back at work :(

Finally finished digging out, got to back my beauty out of the garage :)

but that the longest trip she'll be making for a while :lol:

Nothing but snow and ice on most of the secondary roads, and too many crazies driving around Virginia, she'll remain safe and warm in the garage, cuddled with her battery tender ;)

It's a showery day here - so Lola can't go out and play because Ray doesn't want to clean up the road spray. I have to be a passenger today - in The Truck. :pat:

P.S. - update: when it got right down to brass tacks, he just couldn't trade in that thing.

It's a crappy day. Snow here. :squint:

I think we will be having a brown Christmas!!!--Currently light flurries until tomorrow afternoon, then a little warm up with tons of rain and high winds, then back to snow Christmas night. It will probably muddy everywhere!!!!!

Cheer up, Little Woman ..... White Christmas! Postcard perfect! :)

I feel kinda guilty. . .

Although no white Christmas here--just as well!

Floyd (BB)

I feel kinda guilty. . .

Although no white Christmas here--just as well!

Floyd (BB)

It would be surprising to me if you DID have a white Christmas. Although since it's been known to snow in Houston. I don't think it's snowed in Florida before, has it?And if it has, probably not too much... and it doesn't stay long.

It would be surprising to me if you DID have a white Christmas. Although since it's been known to snow in Houston. I don't think it's snowed in Florida before, has it?And if it has, probably not too much... and it doesn't stay long.

I think I read where they had flurries once in Tampa, back in the seventies. Right, I'm sure it didn't last very long.

Floyd (BB)

This storm that just left Arizona has got a kick to it very high winds I think if you live in the midwest you better stock up and get candles because it will be amazing if you dont have a blizzard and ice out of this one. Expect power outage. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. We got another one coming this weekend.:(

Speedway:wave:

It's been a nice snowy day here. Nothing major, just 3-4". I'm glad the really nasty weather missed our area.

We are bracing for a big snow storm coming this way. Suppose to start tonight all day tomorrow and end tomorrow night sometime. We will see. :(

We are bracing for a big snow storm coming this way. Suppose to start tonight all day tomorrow and end tomorrow night sometime. We will see. :(

GMA put out a warning this morning about cold weather and aluminum wheels. It seems rubber doesn't adhere to the aluminum wheels as good as to steel. They said to be sure and check your tire pressure as they will tend to loose air and make for unsave driving.

My weatherman is calling for very cold air coming to my area but not much snow. Nothing compared to the midwest. Stay warm and safe Little Woman and all my other friends in the midwest.

GMA put out a warning this morning about cold weather and aluminum wheels. It seems rubber doesn't adhere to the aluminum wheels as good as to steel. They said to be sure and check your tire pressure as they will tend to loose air and make for unsave driving.

My weatherman is calling for very cold air coming to my area but not much snow. Nothing compared to the midwest. Stay warm and safe Little Woman and all my other friends in the midwest.
Thanks First Robin we will. I make Cubby drive in the crappy weather. I always laugh when the weather people make a big deal about all the snow and then when we don't get any.

Probably the same one that hit here yesterday and left about a foot of snow on the ground... supposed to be 12 BELOW tonight... and back up to mid 30's by the weekend.

weatherman here in the Burgh said that this Decembers weather was the coldest month of December in tha last 25 years..been snowing at least an inch or two every day
its only January and I already have cabin fever...especially since I bought a 2009 XLR a month ago and yet to drive it
just sits in the garage all shined up rearing to go

Well we got our snow. It's still coming down. Suppose to last now until tomorrow afternoon. Fun drive to work this morning, ofcourse Cubby loves driving in this, should be a fun drive home. :D

Just a little on the chilly side here this morning... Only 22 BELOW at the house. Hit 42 BELOW in some areas just outside Billings.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom